By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Who wants a 2 months wow card ??

i dont play it anymore and i dont want to waste the card so anyone want it just post in the thread and tell me the reason why he should deserve it :)

Around the Network

Well I just recently got back into the game, and signed for that annual pass.

I don't think anyone would be more deserving of it over someone else, unless there is an offer of trade value.

If no one is interested, I'd gladly take it off your hands. I offer appreciation.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

caz604 said:
Well I just recently got back into the game, and signed for that annual pass.

I don't think anyone would be more deserving of it over someone else, unless there is an offer of trade value.

If no one is interested, I'd gladly take it off your hands. I offer appreciation.

ok i will wait for a while for more posts and if no one want it then u are the winner :)

Me! Because I just got a brand new gaming PC and I wanna dive into PC gaming. World of Warcraft would be a great addition to the new library of games I'll be getting.

Grovel you lowly mongrels :)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

What the heck is a Wow Card? Like what does it do?

NintendoPie said:

2 months subscription to World of Warcraft...

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Ive never played wow. supposed I could give it a try. Ill happily take it of your hands if you want.

Kamal said:
NintendoPie said:

2 months subscription to World of Warcraft...

Oh... nevermind... I do not want it anymore.

Bristow9091 said:
Well here's my reason although I can't see it winning any prize lol:

My brother has been asking me for the last few weeks to go back to WoW, but I "accidentally" spent my money last week on PS3, Vita and PSP games, and won't be getting paid again for another 3 weeks. It'd be nice if I could play with him for two reasons: A) It'd keep him happy, B) It'd be cool to jump back on and see how everything has changed, since I haven't played for almost two years.

(Also, assuming by your avatar, you have Dark Souls... if you have Demon's Souls too, an EU version of it and want the platinum, I can get you it in two minutes... although you'd also have to be around SL 324 sadly... )

if you can get me a blade stone then you will give me more than a good reason to deserve it :D .. as for Andrespetmonkey i will give you a 2 guest pass so you can try it, 2 mean 20 days so i think its a good start.