By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

Blackpepperfost said:
NintendoPie said:
Blackpepperfost said:
Hi people. One lurker more to this site.

You should make your avatar a Piplup!

I've thought about that.

You earn a trophy for your avatar.

Around the Network

Hi my name is Darren 26 from northern ireland, big playstation fan but appreciate all consoles unique aspects.

snowy4manutd said:
Hi my name is Darren 26 from northern ireland, big playstation fan but appreciate all consoles unique aspects.

I respect you, sir.

^Welcome. Is that an Atari or Commodore 64 keyboard?

Hey everyone my name is Oscar and I'm from Costa Rica. I'm mostly a Nintendo fan but I also enjoy playing on my ps3, xbox and PC

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Hey everyone my name is Oscar and I'm from Costa Rica. I'm mostly a Nintendo fan but I also enjoy playing on my ps3, xbox and PC

Hmmm... so you are a Brown... interesting.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
osed125 said:

What are you actually saying ninpie?

That he is a mix of Nintendo (Blue/White Side), Sony (Red/Dark Side), Microsoft (Green/Pure Evil Side),  and PC (___/___ Side.)

BasilZero said:

Hello friends, my name is Basil.

I'm a huge video game and anime fan.

I love Nintendo and third parties such as Squareenix, Capcom, Namco, Atlus, etc but am interested in other developers/companies as well!

I buy all sorts of game systems, the company who made the system doesnt matter as long as the games interest me (which is the main point of gaming for me).

I also love theology and technology!

uhh what else....

Been a gamer since 1991 and a anime fan since 1997.

My first official video game system and game was Super Nintendo and Super Mario World, and my first official anime was Pokemon.

(Unofficial first game system and game was the original Nintendo and Super Mario Bros, and unofficial first anime was Dragon Ball Z).

Thank you and have a nice day ;)

@Bold Yay! I love you already.

@Italic/Bold - Ehh... I don't know...

@Underline/Italic - Umm... >_>

@All - Yay! You kind of, sort of, redeem yourself!!!... :-|

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
osed125 said:

What are you actually saying ninpie?

That he is a mix of Nintendo (Blue/White Side), Sony (Red/Dark Side), Microsoft (Green/Pure Evil Side),  and PC (___/___ Side.)

LOL really clever, probs to you sir xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

LOL really clever, probs to you sir xD

I'm not sure what to think of you... at least you are not one of those dastardly Grays.