By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

Rath said:
I'm just posting here so that all the people with Piplup avatars are in one thread.

YES! We have all United! 

Now, Jay, be a lad and make your Avatar have a Piplup in it.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Rath said:
I'm just posting here so that all the people with Piplup avatars are in one thread.

YES! We have all United! 

No way. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that I followed a trend that you started.

EDIT: On second though, I'll do it. But on one condition: You must all praise me as your Piplup commander.

Jay520 said:
NintendoPie said:
Rath said:

YES! We have all United! 

No way. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that I followed a trend that you started.

EDIT: On second though, I'll do it. But on one condition: You must all praise me as your Piplup commander.

As long as it is cool enough I'll hand over "Supreme Piplup Ruler" Title to you. 

Wow that picture is sooo cool good job Miz! It must have taken forever to do O.o

And yay I'm at 4:30!!

spurgeonryan said:
As an elite member I will allow jay520 to be supreme ruler of piplups. Whatever the hell a piplup is.

Took him 2 hours (give or take a half hour) to complete it.

Around the Network

Well i'm Jesus from south america, i've been coming to vgcharts since past year but refused to make an acc... been gaming for 11 years, very critic, worked as a video game reviewer for a local magazine that no longer exists, broke both legs once (4 years ago), still perfecting english, and currently studying electronic engineering. I like everyone and everything except My Little Pony, most IGN reviewers and James Cameron. Btw why Pachama? he's ugly.

Did you make that pic Splurge? Cause it legit looks brilliant! Although I'm rather saddened to see I'm not on it

^^ LOL, the sentence under the picture was the only thing I didn't read in the OP

Miz did a ridiculously good job at that...must have taken ages.

spurgeonryan said:
Lol, someone does not read others posts. It took him 2-3 hours I believe. Rough draft was done in an hour. I offered to pay him but he is a very nice member and just did it.

Yeah I didn't read a single post in this thread (besides your most recent two posts) I just saw the pic, skimmed the OP and then posted cause I wanted to know who made such an amazing pic.

Aiight... I'm not a newcomer but since I didn't have an avatar and wasn't so active well... I live in Montreal, I'm 34, graphic designer since 2007. I've worked on different projects and some of them were gaming related. I liked the gaming experience and so I decided to take 3d and gaming courses here in Montreal. I participated in different events like Montreal Videogame Summit and Arcadia from Ubisoft... that was a long time ago.

I like art a lot especially if it's 3D or stereoscopic, holograms etc. I have a few projects I'm working on that are impressive maybe I'll show some of them.

I like all games but this generation I don't have much time for gaming so I didn't bought every consoles. The one I have is the 360 and I'm satisfied with it.

My avatar was designed by me on Photoshop, just doing more so I don't lose it.