By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

Sounds pretty exciting my stories a bit more boring, was bought as a joint present for christmas for me and my bro. I used to wreck the tapes but some of the cartridges were really good. Those were the days, not a care in the world lol.

Around the Network

Hey. My name is Justin from New York. Obviously I'm a big fan of gaming and Nintendo in particular, I'm an aspiring stand up comedian, and a writer for Gotgame.com. Nice to meet everyone.

JWeinCom said:
Hey. My name is Justin from New York. Obviously I'm a big fan of gaming and Nintendo in particular, I'm an aspiring stand up comedian, and a writer for Gotgame.com. Nice to meet everyone.

Nice to meet you!

Now go get a Piplup Avvy!!!

I think I'm good without a piplup. Squirtle>Piplup.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
JWeinCom said:

Nice to meet you!

Now go get a Piplup Avvy!!!

You do realize that your 2 hour period when you had forsaken the piplup clan, was probably when he decided not to go with piplup. You had your chance to branch out the brand ninplup....

It's back to a Piplup...

Around the Network

HELLO everyone!

Ok, here goes...

I followed ioi here when NEOGAF banished him and the mere mention of his name/website. I think I made my account in Aug 2006.

I was the first straight-up Game DB Admin, working with TalonMan to try and bring some order to the(at the time, messy) game DB.

Unfortunately I'm employed now and can't put in the long hours I used to; usually working in spurts.

I will probably begin to pursue a degree in theology here in the next year or so.

I first started gaming with the Atari 2600. I own and love every Nintendo console, and all of their handhelds beginning with the GBA. I also enjoy a bit of PS and XBX as well. iphone/mobile/flash games are the devil.

Some of my other interests include Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, running, reading pro wrestler's biographies, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Sinatra, ABBA, classic 80s/early 90s sitcoms, The Muppets, Studio Ghibli stuff, Disney, and shrimp.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

quigontcb said:
Ok, here goes...

I love your avy! I remember it from way back :)

quigontcb said:
Ok, here goes...

I followed ioi here when NEOGAF banished him and the mere mention of his name/website. I think I made my account in Aug 2006.

I was the first straight-up Game DB Admin, working with TalonMan to try and bring some order to the(at the time, messy) game DB.

Unfortunately I'm employed now and can't put in the long hours I used to; usually working in spurts.

I will probably begin to pursue a degree in theology here in the next year or so.

I first started gaming with the Atari 2600. I own and love every Nintendo console, and all of their handhelds beginning with the GBA. I also enjoy a bit of PS and XBX as well. iphone/mobile/flash games are the devil.

Some of my other interests include Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, running, reading pro wrestler's biographies, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Sinatra, ABBA, classic 80s/early 90s sitcoms, The Muppets, Studio Ghibli stuff, Disney, and shrimp.

You are a freaking legend!! :O

Hey I'm SMSpore. I freaking love Nintendo ( If that's not already obvious) and Technology in general. I want to start LPing but can never find the right time to. I hope we can all be good friends.