By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trailer of The Last of Us - my jaw dropped - Most beautiful game ever made

Just watched it again...

Dat atmosphere.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
Just watched it again...

Dat atmosphere.

One of the most underlooked aspects of a game.

Do we think she will actually use that sniper rifle at any point? We see her throwing bricks in other screenshots, but i don't know whether she would be able to wield that weapon.

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

krafty89 said:

Do we think she will actually use that sniper rifle at any point? We see her throwing bricks in other screenshots, but i don't know whether she would be able to wield that weapon.

Maybe not in the way we think eg:
She could use it to hit someone or just point it into somebodys face and pull the trigger. So... not much of a "sniper" if you know what i mean xD

krafty89 said:

I think she will hold the weapon until you need one.

Around the Network

I think that the tech behind this game is amazing. But I have my doubts about enjoying playing through. Nothing Naughty Dog has ever made has appealed to me gameplay-wise. We'll just have to wait and see how this one ends up...

SunofKratos said:
krafty89 said:

I think she will hold the weapon until you need one.

Hopefully she doesn't "steal" Herbs from you and constantly run into trouble. :P

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.