By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New trailer of The Last of Us - my jaw dropped - Most beautiful game ever made

NintendoPie said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Why does her face look so derpy there?

Er..derpy? Seriously? I guess she isn't a super model. Here's some more.

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
NintendoPie said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Why does her face look so derpy there?

Er..derpy? Seriously? I guess she isn't a super model. Here's some more.

Yeah... I thought her eyes looked a little derpy... those look a lot better, though.

The characters do not look derpy they look tired and stressed. It really seems Naughty dog is trying to really capture real emotions people would feel in such traumatic situations. It is great, I have not seen that much real looking emotion capturing this gen except the obvious Heavy Rain. Which was only okay.

Zombie games are becoming so common and I love them. I just hope ND has the gameplay to back up what looks like an incredible tale of survival.

Would bang the new Ellie.

Jus' sayin'

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
Millenium said:

No it's not. CGI != in-engine.

If this is the best they could do with CGI, then they should be ashamed, but if it's in-engine (Which it is) then this is good.

You people in here are really freaking confusing.

Just let your jaw drop like everybody else

Not as good as saying you just nutted in your pants like people used to say in evey trailer thread. XD

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:

Jus' sayin'

Perfect age no pedo bear for you.

CGI-Quality said:
Argh_College said:
looks amazing but this is probably CGI, if this are in-game graphics then holly sh** but i really doubt.

As already mentioned, Naughty Dog doesn't do pre-rendered CGI for any of their cutscenes. It is all rendered on the engine, using the PS3... but it is however, CGI-Quality.

*puts on sunglasses*

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

fixed

Andrespetmonkey said:

Jus' sayin'

Pedo Bear = APM

Ellie = Little Girl

I wonder if ND would give me their shaders for the car glass if I mailed them... :P

NintendoPie said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Jus' sayin'

Pedo Bear = APM

Ellie = Little Girl

Ellie = 14

Ninpie = 13

Therefore Little Girl > Ninpie