By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
bouzane said:

@OP: On topic, I finally broke down and picked some up last night, first time in weeks. Was kind of unnerving having so many cops in the neighborhood last night. I guess it was a good thing that they were only doing what they do every night... nothing. Weed + MechAssault = good times.

Ah the good life, where-in I can just walk to the shop to go get some Weed legally without any concerns.

Yes, I am sadly trolling your situation my friend.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
robzo100 said:
I've dipped my hand in everything, but don't do much of any drug at all. Got high and drunk at the same time for the first time ever just a few days ago and honestly was not digging the experience, probably why I threw up. I think both are best enjoyed alone.

Yes if the is one thing i noticed its that Weed + Beer dont mix. after smoking a few joints 1 beer seems like you drank about 3, i never liked drinking and smoking :D.

Have to disagree there bro, I pretty much always drink when I'm smoking Weed, has never gone wrong before.

zero129 said:
bouzane said:

@OP: On topic, I finally broke down and picked some up last night, first time in weeks. Was kind of unnerving having so many cops in the neighborhood last night. I guess it was a good thing that they were only doing what they do every night... nothing. Weed + MechAssault = good times.

What type did you get? :D. And yeah i was playing Fight Night Champion last night while i was stoned and i was so into it lol :D, i just smooked a joint about 15 minutes ago and im flying lol :D.

I live in Newfoundland, all we have here is one bland, generic mix :/

@Millenium

Where's your sense of adventure?

Not a fan of weed. In fact I'm not a fan of much of anything that alters my perspective on things.

But I do think that weed should be legalized. Prohibition on weed is just as bad (if not worse) than the prohibition was for alcohol in 1920s. Too many people get killed or put in prison because of it and it limits our police force from focusing on worse crimes. To much time and tax money is spent on fighting this war, when that time is money should be spent elsewhere. Also if it was legalized and regulated, then it would reduce gang crime, we could tax it and use that money to help our in debt government, it would make it harder for youth to get access to it, etc.

bouzane said:
NintendoPie said:

You, sir, have made the most asinine remark of the day.

Do you even understand the what asinine means?

Yes, your comment defines it perfectly.

Around the Network
WiiBox3 said:
Not a fan of weed. In fact I'm not a fan of much of anything that alters my perspective on things.

But I do think that weed should be legalized. Prohibition on weed is just as bad (if not worse) than the prohibition was for alcohol in 1920s. Too many people get killed or put in prison because of it and it limits our police force from focusing on worse crimes. To much time and tax money is spent on fighting this war, when that time is money should be spent elsewhere. Also if it was legalized and regulated, then it would reduce gang crime, we could tax it and use that money to help our in debt government, it would make it harder for youth to get access to it, etc.

Why is that? Weed tought me a lot of how perception and the brain works and tied in nicely with cognitive sience I was studying at the time. It was even part of text book experiments although they weren't practiced anymore. My mother actually did have to smoke pot in class once for an assignment while studying psychology.

Use of extacy has opened me up, and helped break down the walls I had constructed around myself. It is still used in therapy although underground nowadays.

Apart from that it is a lot of fun to see things from a different perspective. All used in moderation and good company ofcourse.

SvennoJ said:
WiiBox3 said:

Why is that? Weed tought me a lot of how perception and the brain works and tied in nicely with cognitive sience I was studying at the time. It was even part of text book experiments although they weren't practiced anymore. My mother actually did have to smoke pot in class once for an assignment while studying psychology.

Use of extacy has opened me up, and helped break down the walls I had constructed around myself. It is still used in therapy although underground nowadays.

Apart from that it is a lot of fun to see things from a different perspective. All used in moderation and good company ofcourse.

I get to paranoid. Or I don't react well to it. I will try anything that does not do perminate damage at least once, but I have not found anything I enjoy. I have tried it a couple of times over the years and it either makes me sick or very afraid. (Maybe I'm allergic)

Even with beer I won't drink more than two. (I stop before geting woozy) After college I haven't really drank the hard stuff. I use to like margaritas, but I would always get a headache while drinking them, soon I found out the reason was that I was allergic to the plant tequilla is made from.

But hey, I don't condemn your use of whatever you want as long as your not driving while on it. Steve Jobs used LSD when he was young and he claimed that it helped open his mind.

WiiBox3 said:
SvennoJ said:
WiiBox3 said:

I get to paranoid. Or I don't react well to it. I will try anything that does not do perminate damage at least once, but I have not found anything I enjoy. I have tried it a couple of times over the years and it either makes me sick or very afraid. (Maybe I'm allergic)

Even with beer I won't drink more than two. (I stop before geting woozy) After college I haven't really drank the hard stuff. I use to like margaritas, but I would always get a headache while drinking them, soon I found out the reason was that I was allergic to the plant tequilla is made from.

But hey, I don't condemn your use of whatever you want as long as your not driving while on it. Steve Jobs used LSD when he was young and he claimed that it helped open his mind.

I don't like alcohol either anymore. It gives me a headache and always makes me feel weak the morning after. Not fun with kids. The only times I have a drink now is a single one with thanksgiving and christmas dinner.

Paranoia is common with weed. We did have some great fun with that. Sneaking around in the park at night staying in contact with cell phones and scaring each other. Simple fun. But if all you get is paranoia then I can see it's not much fun.

I puked at school after a weed milkshake.  I got high as fuck, could barly walk straight, I got paranoid, I had cold sweats, my legs and arms were shaking and I had spasms.  Never done weed food after that.

But it also went bad when I smoked a bit after I drank half a bottle of Jack.  I was with my friends.  I pretty much puked everywhere and I almost fell asleep in the middle of the street after my friend knocked me down to the ground.

After these two events, I pretty much watch my dosage and I don't drink and smoke anymore.  And if I have the choice, I'd rather smoke, it feels so much better than alcohol.

NintendoPie said:
bouzane said:
NintendoPie said:

You, sir, have made the most asinine remark of the day.

Do you even understand the what asinine means?

Yes, your comment defines it perfectly.

I pointed out that the statement that marijuana would destroy your life was asinine, which it clearly is. How is my remark asinine in any way, shape or form? I'm really not convinced that you have any understanding of the word. Please enlighten me how:

A) my remark was asinine in any fashion whatsoever

B) that the comment that I myself referred to as asinine was in fact insightful or intelligent