By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post your "PM's", Like a true BOSS!

Tagged games:

gamusarah@yahoo.com 

from sarahgamu

hello, My name is Sarah i saw your profile today and i become interest in you,i will like to be your friend and know more about you, if you accept my friend request, here is my email reply me with my email. (gamusarah@yahoo.com). so i can give you my picture, thank you, Sarah.

-----------------------------------------

Hello Friend,

from sweetlove900

Hello Friend, How are you today and how about your health,hope you are fine and good.Any well after going through your profile in this site i became interested in you.I will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like to share my life experience with.Your sex, age, race nor distance does not matter to me rather what matters most in a relationship is the maturity,truth and honest that exist between friends.So i will like you to contact me back through my private mail address (maryjones0116@yahoo.com)So that i can tell you more about my self and send to you my photo.

--------------------------------------------

hello

from merysankara

Hello how are you? My name is mery,i am a female,and i became interested in you when i saw your profile(gamrconnect.vgchartz.com) and i will like to established a good relationship with you.if you will not mind kindly get to me through my email (mery1.sankara@yahoo.com) so that i will tell you...

--------------------------------------------

oumar_precious@yahoo.com

from janeAA

oumar_precious@yahoo.com Hello I read your profile today and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct...

---------------------------------------------

diven_abdull02@hotmail.com

from diven4u

HelloIam Intrested in youMy name is Diven 24 years single,how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can...

---------------------------------------------

Around the Network

Help me choose guys!
I'm kind of digging Sarah although she always writes "i" instead of "I" which worries me a little.
Then again there's Mery who's the only one who mentionned she was a girl.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Boutros said:
Help me choose guys!
I'm kind of digging Sarah although she always writes "i" instead of "I" which worries me a little.

Well, well, well, Mr. popular I see...

Millenium said:
Boutros said:
Help me choose guys!

I can give you sweetlove if you want. His/her bisexual tendencies fits you better than me.

Boutros said:
Millenium said:
Boutros said:
Help me choose guys!

I can give you sweetlove if you want. His/her bisexual tendencies fits you better than me.

That's....

GREAT! :P

Around the Network

Outside of 2 from this year, which weren't really conversations, my last message is from 2009. But I have like 80 from 2008 - 2009. Crazy how I've stopped really connecting with people on this site.

Here's a winner:
Title: Dude
Aj_habfan and DiplomaticImmunity on 20 April 2009

Him: can you stop harrassing me
Me: Yes sir, sorry sir.
Him: i dont wanna have to report you
Me: I love you.

Ahh the memories...

Millenium said:

That's....

Please Abide by the Soriku/NinPie Rule #5 for all conversations/posts. Thank You.

spurgeonryan said:
It is rule number 2 nintpoe.

I don't know who in the world you are talking to.

NintendoPie said:
Millenium said:

That's....

Please Abide by the Soriku/NinPie Rule #5 for all conversations/posts. Thank You.

Millenium said:
NintendoPie said:
Millenium said:

That's....

Hey!! That is Tiffany from SNSD/Girls' Generation! Have you recently been listening to K-Pop, Millenium? Were you inspired by it?