By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just stopping in to say hi.

Won't be back til after 9pm EST.

I just want to say to trucks, I know you have some questions.

That's all I'm going to say. Use your brain.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
But it says he was "Janitored" JanitorED

Could this mean a clean out?

Just read the wiki, from what i undestood role was targeted by the janitor and killed by the mafia.

I think its safe to assume that the janitor is a mafia member with a limited uses for his ability (usually one according to the wiki)

I did read it afterwards - and even posted what it said here...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Also HoS DanneSandin

I played buddy buddy with him yesterday after he admitted to being an ordinary townie. I don't believe a word about his explanations of why he said that. I do not suspect Mario, I was only trying to make DS feel safe. If you want his list of townies, go through his suspects, a list of suspects, go through his townies list.

I work 50 hours in the next 3 days. I will not be here like I usually am.
Ciao for now.

radishhead said:

That's interesting.

Unless the same person shot and janitored Rol, it suggests that the janitor isn't mafia (since the mafia would be the one doing the shooting, I imagine), so that means that we've either got a janitor cop-role-thing (unlikely) or a serial killer

Mafia can use more than one ability per night, mafia cop can scan and another do the night kill for example.

In some games i played mafia hitman (1 shot) can use his kill ability along side the normal kill that the mafia has.

Janitor targeting the same player as the mafia night one is not likely.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

morenoingrato said:
Was Rol related to something FF7 maybe? (Hatmoza's reunion hint)

Yeah, probably. Aerith or Tifa would be my guess

Sephiroth maybe present too. oh crap!

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

In the ff round, i think, i was mafia and we had a janitor.
the janitor was a 50% automatic passive. No need to target.

Otherwise, i hope someone watched rol because it could mean 2 mafia at once.

I don't why anyone would consider any other option than the fact the Mafia team who killed Rol had a Janitor among their ranks.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
But it says he was "Janitored" JanitorED

Could this mean a clean out?

Just read the wiki, from what i undestood role was targeted by the janitor and killed by the mafia.

I think its safe to assume that the janitor is a mafia member with a limited uses for his ability (usually one according to the wiki)

I did read it afterwards - and even posted what it said here...

I meant "i just read the wiki"

theprof00 said:

I didn't really have any particular questions... well until you posted this that is.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

I didn't really have any particular questions... well until you posted this that is.

Anything interesting you found out that you can share?