By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ah come on, just once i want the game to start on a good time for me!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
About the Spurgeonryan the Alarmist. With hatmoza's well documented history of hatred of cults, I'm gonna say he's just playing with our minds because I really don't think he'd ruin one of his games with a filthy cult.

Well, he surely hates to play in a game with a cult in it.  But are you really certain that also means he wouldn't create a cult-infested game for us to suffer in? 

Yes. He hates cults period. According to him (and I agree), they always win and they make you question even confirmed townies since they're prime targets for recruiters. Cults pretty much ruin Mafia games.

From mafia wiki:

A few moderators make Alarmists' protection permanent. However, this effectively confirms the player as non-Cult for the rest of the game

if they were not Cult-aligned to begin with

Spurg IS an Alarmist, so i think its silly of us to write the cult off just becouse Hat hates them.

The Alarmist exsistance almost confirm them, plus i can see hat giving them some limitations (recruiter die if tried to recruit mafia & can only recruit on even/odd nights for example)

So FoS for all who thinks Hat is just screwing with us.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

oh and all of you piking on "same old brand new" Radish i ask.

Where were you last round :P

But seriously some of you are alittle too eager (i'm looking at you FF).

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
About the Spurgeonryan the Alarmist. With hatmoza's well documented history of hatred of cults, I'm gonna say he's just playing with our minds because I really don't think he'd ruin one of his games with a filthy cult.

Well, he surely hates to play in a game with a cult in it.  But are you really certain that also means he wouldn't create a cult-infested game for us to suffer in? 

Yes. He hates cults period. According to him (and I agree), they always win and they make you question even confirmed townies since they're prime targets for recruiters. Cults pretty much ruin Mafia games.

From mafia wiki:

A few moderators make Alarmists' protection permanent. However, this effectively confirms the player as non-Cult for the rest of the game

Spurg IS an Alarmist, so i think its silly of us to write the cult off just becouse Hat hates them.

The Alarmist exsistance almost confirm them, plus i can see hat giving them some limitations (recruiter die if tried to recruit mafia & can only recruit on even/odd nights for example)

hatmoza promised chaos. Having an alarmist for nothing fits into this perfectly.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

From mafia wiki:

hatmoza promised chaos. Having an alarmist for nothing fits into this perfectly.

Guess i didn't get the memo........

Mr. Kitten is one scary cat.

Around the Network

I really do wonder if those pushing the idea that Hat is fucking with us are ballsy enough to put the spotlight on themselves if they are indeed members of a potential cult, or if those members would stay quiet.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

spurgeonryan said:
Dead thread please.

radishhead said:

Oh right, I forgot what an alarmist was- something to do with a cult, right? I thought it was a joke role that exploded or something haha

Reporting in!

I'd really like Radish to go too, he was a headache last round.

However, FF, pushing for a easy lynch?

nen, this has been a long time coming. And I don't intend to beat around teh bush as our Day 1s have been lasting too long already.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
nen, this has been a long time coming. And I don't intend to beat around teh bush as our Day 1s have been lasting too long already.

I realize that and no one hates aimless long days more than i do, but we just started lets wait until all players check in and give there intial thought.