By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Then he will get caught.

However the way he is playing makes me think he is the least likely to be mafia. He is being his natural self. He has shown the most activity, and is being very pro-town in his behavior.

I am still not going to cross him from the list, but that doesn't mean his analysis would be valueless.

But what of his eager to lynch ppl? Or is that another pro-town vibe you get from him? What else do you think is pro-town about Rol?

In the beginning he was just being funny, voting people for no reason. However later on with radish, stefl, and such he has given good reasons for his votes. That's why I got a pro-town vibe from him.

Around the Network

Less than one hour remaining btw. This day is basically no lynch unless something miraculous happens.

Baalzamon said:
I will need to take a look some people, but nobody strikes me as a necessary lynch after I have come to the conclusion that NinPie's posts were simply the result of him rolling his forehead across the keyboard and pressing enter.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
I agree, he is pretty slippery... oh well..back to the drawing board.

Oh well, with such little time left, I'm happy voting RY or no lynching.
I don't think any lynch right now is going to help us very much in terms of figuring anything out. Generally, the info we garner from a lynch comes through seeing the arguments on either side, but right now it looks like it's just going to be a messy quick vote from all sides. I don't see much good coming from that.

I would argue that there was plenty of discussion about the moreno lynch, all of which would still be useful upon his flip even if he actually got hammered in a chaotic mess. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Votals:
No lynch(4): Smeags, Baalz, Rol, mantle
Radish(1): Outlaw,
Wonk(1): Rainbow
Outlaw(1): Mario
Moreno(4): Stefl, F-F, Nen, Linkz
Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks

13 votes out there; 7 needed to lynch with no new voters. I think it's not beyond hope to lynch moreno if we are still willing to.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
*Sigh* The deadline is coming soon so no time for silly games:

Get your votes off of me, I'm the fucking cop (or at least one of them).

This seems a bit rushed, but that is understandable with the time limit. For that reason, I am inclined to believe your claim, but it does seem a bit odd that you had to clarify "or at least one of them" right away. Were you afraid the other cop might have come forward?

DanneSandin said:

Who's gonna get killed by the mafia first?! And why?

I'd say Rol's in a pickle - if he isn't Mafia himself, that is. Why? He's been pushing ppl quite hard to find out who's mafia and who's not... Thesame goes for prof and mario... Truck, if he isn't lying is ass off, would also hang lose - being a pig cop and all...

I think it will be a toss up between Linkz, Prof, Trucks, Stefl, and Nen. Linkz and Prof always seem to be likely targets by the mafia every game, Trucks because he just claimed "nerfed cop", Stefl because he claimed "bodyguard", and Nen because Prof basically cleared him as town.

Your statement doesn't make any sense at all though. Rol, Prof, and me because we want to find out who is and isn't mafia? I would be more suspicious of the people that don't care about finding out who is who; don't you understand that? The whole point of the game is to find the mafia and kill them and that is what we are trying to do, so why are you suspicious of us?

Also, the long conversation between Prof and Danne might seem innocent enough, but why is he Prof calling him "his buddy"? It almost seems like he is guiding him as to what to do.

Unvote: Outlaw

Vote: No lynch

While I really wanted to lynch someone who is actively lurking and trying to remain in the background, I guess no one else is getting on board. Just remember, most of the time the mafia is sitting back and laughing at us while we argue amongst each other. Plus, I don't want to vote for someone and have a mislynch when we already had a modkill this game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
I say it again, if the doctor has no clue who to protect, then simply protect nen.

This seems like a good plan.

Same goes for the bodyguard and the watcher/tracker.

you can have the smurf cop Rol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:

DanneSandin said:

Who's gonna get killed by the mafia first?! And why?

I'd say Rol's in a pickle - if he isn't Mafia himself, that is. Why? He's been pushing ppl quite hard to find out who's mafia and who's not... Thesame goes for prof and mario... Truck, if he isn't lying is ass off, would also hang lose - being a pig cop and all...

I think it will be a toss up between Linkz, Prof, Trucks, Stefl, and Nen. Linkz and Prof always seem to be likely targets by the mafia every game, Trucks because he just claimed "nerfed cop", Stefl because he claimed "bodyguard", and Nen because Prof basically cleared him as town.

Your statement doesn't make any sense at all though. Rol, Prof, and me because we want to find out who is and isn't mafia? I would be more suspicious of the people that don't care about finding out who is who; don't you understand that? The whole point of the game is to find the mafia and kill them and that is what we are trying to do, so why are you suspicious of us?

Also, the long conversation between Prof and Danne might seem innocent enough, but why is he Prof calling him "his buddy"? It almost seems like he is guiding him as to what to do.

What I meant was that the mafia is more likely to go after those that tries the hardest to find out whos the mafia. That seems logicaly to me - but I might be wrong.And if you are mafia, the best way to conceal that would be out there "hunting" for mafia, no?

Yeah, I also found that "buddy" comment a little... weird... I'm happy to get all the help and guidance I can get, but still

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

nen-suer said:
RolStoppable said:
I say it again, if the doctor has no clue who to protect, then simply protect nen.

This seems like a good plan.

Same goes for the bodyguard and the watcher/tracker.

you can have the smurf cop Rol.

Man, what are all these roles!? what does a tracker so??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

• No lynch(5): Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle
  • Radish(1):  Outlaw,
  • Wonk(1): Rainbow
  • Moreno(4): Stefl, F-F, Linkz, Nen
  • Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks
  • Trucks(1): Wonk

Day 1 Stamp

Simply quote this and point out anything wrong if you just so happen to notice.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson