By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Why would you claim that so early?
And what do you mean one of the cops? I know you're not THE cop, so what are you then?

Because with 5 hours to go and little free time on my end I don't have the time to convince you I genuinely think Baalz is scum (since all I've said yesterday doesn't seem to matter).

I'm a nerfed cop which leads me to believe there might be someone else out there to pick up the slack.

*google nerfed*

Well since you role claimed that easily mind telling us whats your game character name is ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
*Sigh* The deadline is coming soon so no time for silly games:

Get your votes off of me, I'm the fucking cop (or at least one of them).

You are saying that you are THE cop.....and then you go on to say that you are a nerfed Cop?

If you are the only cop, then you can't be nerfed. There is simply no way.

Which makes me think you are lying.

4 minutes and still waiting for the name Trucks.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

My God you're impatient... I was making a post in my DIII thread... you can go look if you want to... I'm Duke Nukem

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
*Sigh* The deadline is coming soon so no time for silly games:

Get your votes off of me, I'm the fucking cop (or at least one of them).

You are saying that you are THE cop.....and then you go on to say that you are a nerfed Cop?

If you are the only cop, then you can't be nerfed. There is simply no way.

Which makes me think you are lying.

That's why I added (or at least one of them) to my initial statement.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

My God you're impatient... I was making a post in my DIII thread... you can go look if you want to... I'm Duke Nukem

Time means everything in role claims lol.

Unvote: Trucks

Vote: Moreno

Doesn't duke hate cops? In fact, in the game the cops are pigs, the slur for cops.

I belive trucks name claim, but don't trust his role claim 100%
If he is fake claiming then he's only buying himself one day at most coze the real cop will expose him easily.

theprof00 said:
Doesn't duke hate cops? In fact, in the game the cops are pigs, the slur for cops.

I know he's a famous game icon, but i have no idea what he's like.

Guess i'll google once more.

Trucks do you think there is a second nerfed cop, or a full cop?