By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

There isn't much time left, and I would really like to hear out trucks before voting him because where I stand he is the most suspicious.

vote : No Lynch

I will change my vote if he can't explain himself properly. He has done it very poorly with his accusation of baalzamon, however I will wait a bit longer.

Around the Network

[Rol:]"@radish: If you do find the time within the next 12 hours, analyze the exchange between me and trucks regarding his vote on baalz"

I'll have time in about 9/10 hours time - I'll see you all then

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
[Rol:]"@radish: If you do find the time within the next 12 hours, analyze the exchange between me and trucks regarding his vote on baalz"

I'll have time in about 9/10 hours time - I'll see you all then

Well, that will probably be too late... same goes for my smeags reread^^

Well I definitely won't mind lynching Trucks.

Unvote: M

Vote: Trucks.

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:

It's how I reproduce - I spread my madness into the minds of others and progress on my own evolution cycle :)

Sorry that I couldn't do any long analysis today, I was revising for an English exam tomorrow

Sons of Radish, eeeh?

"The Terrible Children" indeed.

Wonktonodi said:
having reread Rol's exchange with TOS about what ToS would have done and concluded had Baal answered the way ninpie did. I feel comfortable voting for ToS and encourage you all to do the same. If someone like I could link the posts, but I would much rather finally get to playing Rock of Ages it finally came out on PSN after all these months.

Vote ToS

This seems forced to me, if Trucks flips scum i'll suspect you more brother Wonk.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

unvote
vote: trucks

Also FoS Wonk.

Around the Network

@rol
Moreno, i know, is certainly a gamble. Sure hes been townie for a few games but this will be my fourth as well.
you cant meta analyze the probabilities...and for that ill have to fos you. So sorry.
look at what moreno said "its linkz and prof they always do this". Moreno knows not to mess with me because hell end up lynched for it. Its not true, but at least thats how he thinks. I dont expect him to be pointing the finger at me as mafia.
Ie; he shouldve been more careful, but instead acted with abandon in a moment of paranoia. After all it really is his play that is getting him lynched, not me being a meanie.
I dont know if im making my point succinctly, but its early and my read on him consists mainly of feel rather than evidence. Im just saying that if moreno was mafia i dont think he would have made that post.

imo If a townie gets lynched, then it's the town's fault unless the townie is someone like RY. As town it's our responsibility to be accurate in our analysis.

And around 5 hours remaining for the day to end.

It's also no secret that it's been hard for me to keep up with this game.
In the absence of myself, I'm appointing you, Rol, to get everyone on board with the Trucks lynch. I'm going to go reread his posts myself and try to find whatever I can, but since Linkz won't be around, and I'm a little wavering, I need some support. Please look through his posts and dig up whatever you can find.
Thanks,

RolStoppable said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Are you the cop or doc?

No one else thinks Prof asking someone this is scummy?

prof is really holding back in this game. He isn't doing much at all. Doesn't even respond to me. Feels comfortable with me just taking over for him. Only really got into a debate with moreno and danne. Puts moreno among his top suspects in part due to rolefishing only to proceed to be guilty of the very same thing when talking to a newbie. For some reason he also mentioned baalz as one of his top suspects.

He was eager during the last week to finally play Mafia again and even got banned because he flamed in the forums as if he were already playing Mafia. Now that the game has actually started, there's no real passion in his play. At least not what we've come to expect from him.

He doesn't want us to lynch moreno. We could grant him this wish by lynching him. Not just for his unusual play, but also because he thinks of himself as unlynchable (read my posts on his wall). It wouldn't hurt to teach him a lesson.

Also, thank you for this post. I appreciate criticism where criticism is deserved.

But why would you want to teach me a lesson?  Seems like you're just upset that I ignored you :D Silly boy.