By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:

Please take this serious, so I assume you would lynch Gnizmo then? - Or does the replacement change your view on Rainbow/Gniz

Okay okay. Yes, Gnizmo coming in would of course change my mind.

So if you put a gun to my head (where'd an innocent townie like you get a gun? ) and told me I'd have to lynch someone, I'd choose either Outlaw or Truck. I understand that you don't want to say too much on day 1 (because people would understandably twist your words and use them against you), but at this point they're just not very active at all.

I mean, it's not like I'm a happy camper right now, but give me credit man, I'm trying.

Around the Network

What? Did you just say Trucks isn't active? How so.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Smeags said:
Stefl1504 said:

Please take this serious, so I assume you would lynch Gnizmo then? - Or does the replacement change your view on Rainbow/Gniz

Okay okay. Yes, Gnizmo coming in would of course change my mind.

So if you put a gun to my head (where'd an innocent townie like you get a gun? ) and told me I'd have to lynch someone, I'd choose either Outlaw or Truck. I understand that you don't want to say too much on day 1 (because people would understandably twist your words and use them against you), but at this point they're just not very active at all.

I mean, it's not like I'm a happy camper right now, but give me credit man, I'm trying.

Thanks, that is all I wanted to hear...

Baalzamon said:
What? Did you just say Trucks isn't active? How so.

Actually looking back, it looks like he started participating during the time I wasn't here (and then stopped once I came back on ). So I take that back about Truck.

Baalzamon said:
 rolling his forehead across the keyboard and pressing enter.

LOL!  

That is the best way that someone has called me a spammer! I award you the Reward of being the 1st to make me laugh about that!!!

Around the Network

Mafia round 41
One new post.
Clicks
oh its just spam.

theprof00 said:
Mafia round 41
One new post.
Clicks
oh its just spam.

You know you love me Prof!

Just got back from work not to long ago.

RolStoppable said:

I know you were already dead by the point in round 40 where hatmoza and M.U.G.E.N. went at each other, but still... it's just too funny to see someone call out someone else for saying that another player could be a "dumb townie".

If I was alive during that argument I would have said something then too.

DanneSandin said:

Nono, I ASKED if there WERE different roles in the town! Big difference there bud. People are talking about mafia "strong men", and the towns "body guard" and stuff like that... And what's up with that cult thing you're talking about?! Where I come from we have Mafia and townies. Period. There's no 3rd party and shit... The townies are either ordinary townies, or the mayor (whom can ask the host if a player is mafia or townie) and then there's the doctor, whom can protect single townies during the night...

If you read my statement above it'll be quite obvious that I'm knew to all you're rules and 3rd parties n stuff - and therefore theres no wonder I'm confused all the time. First time playing online, and with really, really in depth analysis... I usually play while drunk with friends.

And who the eff is Manuel?! =P don't compare me with that guy!

Yes, you asked if "there were different roles in the town". To me, it just sounded like you were not part of the town yourself. However, this being your first game, I can see how you could be confused pretty easily. I still remember my first game; I got the award for "Most average player". Also, Manuel was the new person last game. I didn't think he was mafia because he always acted confused and such, which is why I am being more careful this time around about new players.

theprof00 said:

Are you the cop or doc?

No one else thinks Prof asking someone this is scummy?

DanneSandin said:

I'm neither.

And can some one please tell me what a 3rd party is?! :P

And, btw, I think that supermarios analysis of truck was pretty weak... He wrote just one sentence...

So, you are not a cop or doc and you think there are only 3 roles in the town. Thus, you are a townie. Correct? Actually, I'm starting to think you might be 3rd party yourself. My analysis of Trucks may seem weak to you, but you can usually tell pretty easily when Trucks is mafia or not. If he is actively participating he is town and if he is lurking and laying low he is mafia. At that point in the thread his posts seemed pro town to me. It isn't too hard to understand.

theprof00 said:
eh, might as well.

unvote

vote: supermario

I really didn't like his list of all the people and what he thinks about them. Felt really fake.

Once again Prof, you couldn't be more wrong about me. I am pro town. Also, just because you don't like my list doesn't mean it is fake. Those were my genuine thoughts about everyone at that point in the thread.

DanneSandin said:

Yeah, there were one thing he wrote about me that gave me the feeling that he hadn't read it all to carefully (which I have adressed some posts back)

I bet you wouldn't have minded if I put you as pro town huh? I have read this thread very carefully unlike others....

DanneSandin said:

Don't know - but I'd guess 2-3? we're 11 playing, right?

Yup, you sure do read things very carefully yourself. -_-

Baalzamon said:
...after I have come to the conclusion that NinPie's posts were simply the result of him rolling his forehead across the keyboard and pressing enter.

Made me lol.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Are you the cop or doc?

No one else thinks Prof asking someone this is scummy?

prof is really holding back in this game. He isn't doing much at all. Doesn't even respond to me. Feels comfortable with me just taking over for him. Only really got into a debate with moreno and danne. Puts moreno among his top suspects in part due to rolefishing only to proceed to be guilty of the very same thing when talking to a newbie. For some reason he also mentioned baalz as one of his top suspects.

He was eager during the last week to finally play Mafia again and even got banned because he flamed in the forums as if he were already playing Mafia. Now that the game has actually started, there's no real passion in his play. At least not what we've come to expect from him.

He doesn't want us to lynch moreno. We could grant him this wish by lynching him. Not just for his unusual play, but also because he thinks of himself as unlynchable (read my posts on his wall). It wouldn't hurt to teach him a lesson.

haha Im sorry I ignored you. I was really very focused on the person I was talking to and it was just a little distracting.

About moreno, eh, I could go either way, but it's now been many games in a row where we haven't lynched a mafia and I want to get this one right. It always seems like the obvious lynch candidate turns up town. To me, that's moreno and to a lesser extent, baal. More importantly Trucks just doesn't feel very strong in this game, he seems, 'resigned' rather than eager, plus a couple of my suspects seem to trust him, and he has the added bonus of not really doing anything to rock the boat.

And I do have to admit, I'm not getting many reads from people this game. I have a couple that I haven't mentioned because I'm tired of getting killed night one over and over, but last game I had about ten reads at this point, and today, I have maybe half that.

RolStoppable said:

prof is really holding back in this game. He isn't doing much at all. Doesn't even respond to me. Feels comfortable with me just taking over for him. Only really got into a debate with moreno and danne. Puts moreno among his top suspects in part due to rolefishing only to proceed to be guilty of the very same thing when talking to a newbie. For some reason he also mentioned baalz as one of his top suspects.

He was eager during the last week to finally play Mafia again and even got banned because he flamed in the forums as if he were already playing Mafia. Now that the game has actually started, there's no real passion in his play. At least not what we've come to expect from him.

He doesn't want us to lynch moreno. We could grant him this wish by lynching him. Not just for his unusual play, but also because he thinks of himself as unlynchable (read my posts on his wall). It wouldn't hurt to teach him a lesson.

I have mentioned before that you pretty much took over for him, but that doesn't mean he should have stopped his usual play style. Earlier on he wasn't posting much in the thread at all, after I said something he started to post more, and then he proceeded to go after me out of nowhere. He says Nen is 100% confirmed townie, but the only way he could know that for sure was if he was mafia. (He actually said obvious townie, but still...) Plus, with him saying Nen is obvious townie, and then proceeding to ask for protection by the doctor, that basically gives the mafia a free target in Nen since Prof will be protected. Either he didn't think that through, or he doesn't care. I'm still not to sure about Prof, but he seems to be playing differently than the last two games. Something just seems a bit off about him, but I don't think it is enough to warrant a vote.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089