By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Assuming Assuming Assuming!!!

It's all assumptions, are you uncapable of getting such a simple fact?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

HoS Smeags

but this feeling is not supported by much right now... other then the few things I have in my head right now about him, which mostly is "he wants night".
Also while I am at it - Smeags (I don't know if you have voted for someone by now, since I am still on the reread) - if you have to vote for someone, who would you vote for right now (and I don't accept a no lynch/no vote, I want a name)

I've already voted, and it was a vote for "no lynch". I kinda gave my reasons when Rol asked me:

I'm a VGC Mafia newbie. I don't know how anyone plays the game or how they might act. Yes, I'm paying attention (despite my whining ), but at this point... all I see are people increasing their post count. I got nothin' man. *laughs*

Another post for my reasonings (once again in Response to Rol):

I agree that forming factions on a Day one are quite silly (because like you said, it's day 1 and all we have are our words), but as a first time player on a first day, I really don't see myself voting for a lynch unless It's extremely clear (aka "Lol I'm drunk right now. I love you guys and I'm mafia!" ) or if I'm the 11th person to vote on someone, because it's about to be 72 hours since we started and we haven't made it past the first day.

This the first Mafia game I've played where we do a Day 1 lynch, and I'm not a fan of it. I'm ready to get to night because it's usually after the 1st Mafia kill where things start to get interesting and fun. But hey, I got my wish. We finally got a time limit, and by the looks of things... none of us are even close to lynching a townsperson (and before anyone takes this sentence the wrong way, every single one of us is a "townsperson", but of course some of us lead double lives as Mafia members).

And I try to cotribute, I try to find scum, I make a mistake and I get lynched.

Are you really that blind to notice? I made a mistake because I just felt like defending Pie.

I am town, it's unfair you are trying to focus on me for doing that, I am telling you, let the damn cop scan me so you will know I am town.

As I said, I think Baalz is good candidate because he is using Pie's case to lynch him. And that IMO, is a weak case.

I say trucks personally.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Stefl1504 said:

HoS Smeags

but this feeling is not supported by much right now... other then the few things I have in my head right now about him, which mostly is "he wants night".
Also while I am at it - Smeags (I don't know if you have voted for someone by now, since I am still on the reread) - if you have to vote for someone, who would you vote for right now (and I don't accept a no lynch/no vote, I want a name)

I've already voted, and it was a vote for "no lynch".

Please be informed, that this is not the same thing, I don't want to know why you vote "no lynch", I want to know who would you vote for if you were forced to vote for a person.

Unvote

You literally just have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about (and please STOP insisting you do...you don't).

There is no reason for me to even quote you anymore when nobody even takes your posts seriously. They just assume it is because you are a noob at mafia and have no logical thinking skills whatsoever.

Vote: No Lynch

I will need to take a look some people, but nobody strikes me as a necessary lynch after I have come to the conclusion that NinPie's posts were simply the result of him rolling his forehead across the keyboard and pressing enter.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Stefl1504 said:

Please be informed, that this is not the same thing, I don't want to know why you vote "no lynch", I want to know who would you vote for if you were forced to vote for a person.

If I was forced to lynch someone, it would be RainbowYoshi.

I know that's not the answer you're looking for... but you pretty much summed up why I don't want to lynch anyone right now.

HoS Smeags

but this feeling is not supported by much right now... other then the few things I have in my head right now about him,

Assumptions, riddles inside of riddles, and clues that aren't really there. That's what I'm seeing so far on day 1. That's why I'm very much inclined to not lynch anyone yet.

RolStoppable said:
I also wouldn't mind lynching smeags for his "I don't care at all" stance. He is a newbie, but that doesn't mean we have to give him a free pass.

If I didn't care I wouldn't be posting. I do care, but right now we're just going in circles. It feels like "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?" but with Mafia.

Who killed the villager in our town?

______ killed the villager in our town.

Who me?

Yes you!

Couldn't be!

Then who?

Smeags said:
Stefl1504 said:

If I was forced to lynch someone, it would be RainbowYoshi.

I know that's not the answer you're looking for... but you pretty much summed up why I don't want to lynch anyone right now.

HoS Smeags

but this feeling is not supported by much right now... other then the few things I have in my head right now about him,

Assumptions, riddles inside of riddles, and clues that aren't really there. That's what I'm seeing so far on day 1. That's why I'm very much inclined to not lynch anyone yet.

Please take this serious, so I assume you would lynch Gnizmo then? - Or does the replacement change your view on Rainbow/Gniz