By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My mafia vibes.
Nintypie
Moreno
&
mantle

Town so far none. I don't trust anyone on day 1.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
My mafia vibes.
Nintypie
Moreno
&
mantle

What about stefl?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yet only 2 out of the 8 votes I received were from mafia in Round 27, and they weren't the ones that initiated it.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

How is that conclusion wrong? I wouldn't expect Baalz to answer your question any other way than by saying "I can't know if he's on my team or not" but if he did answer "No we're not on the same team" the only way I could make sense of it would be if I thought he meant "No we're not on the same team (because radish is scum and I'm not)."

Your conclusion is wrong because of this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4565130

You knew that you have to justify your vote for baalz here and if you said that we would have lynched baalz for answering "No, we are not on the same team." (which would have been the most likely outcome; I highly doubt that we would have not lynched him for such a glaring mistake), then your entire reason for voting baalz would crumble. If you said we would have lynched baalz, then you would in turn justify baalz's vote for pie and invalidate your own vote for baalz. Hence why you tried to come up with something else.

The most obvious option if baalz had said "No." would have been him being a mafia who has slipped up, not a townie who knows that radish is scum.

So why aren't you voting for NintendoPie right now?

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
My mafia vibes.
Nintypie
Moreno
&
mantle

What about stefl?

I think he is a copy cat. Copying my vote self tactic. 

Although no one has yet to claim body guard, body guard is one of the safest claim but with how many players in here. It's either he is telling the truth or he is a mafia. He is on the middle like the others.

Around the Network

Anyway, I am not on my game zone right now. Kinda preoccupied but I am trying my best to participate.

Oh come on! This isn't fair! Did I understand this thing right: we now have a 24 hour limit until day becomes night AND we're getting another player?

To clarify: I am not opposed a new player entering the game, nor am I oposed to having a day limit - but putting them together... That's just not fair! How are we supposed to know where gnizmo (were that his name??) stand? Is he town? is he Mafia? and we're supposed to get a vibe in less than 24 hours?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Although no one has yet to claim body guard, body guard is one of the safest claim but with how many players in here. It's either he is telling the truth or he is a mafia. He is on the middle like the others.

But what the hell is a bogy guard!? no one will tell me!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

But what the hell is a bogy guard!? no one will tell me!

http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

take a look at this site because you will need it with how Hatz promise us that this round is power role heavy.

Bodyguard is a role who can target a player at Night to protect them. However, if the protected player is supposed to be killed, the Bodyguard is killed instead ("taking the bullet" for them, as it were).

Bodyguard only protects from a single kill. If multiple people try to kill the Bodyguard's target, both the Bodyguard and the protected player will die.

Bodyguard is usually Town. It makes little sense for there to be a Mafia Bodyguard, as they have no reason to target anyone except a scumpartner; and a Vigilante who finds that their kill resolved on a different scum than they expected can simply shoot their previous target again.

This version of Bodyguard, and only this version of Bodyguard, is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So why aren't you voting for NintendoPie right now?

For the same reason as all other players who played in round 40: We know that pie is a kid who quite regularly fails to grasp what's going on.

So you're giving Baalz some leeway since he hasn't played with NP before?

Signature goes here!