By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I agree that Moreno is the best lynch option for today

He calls Pie a "townie" a "fellow townie" and seem too trusty of him.

I dont think that Pie is mafia, but to me Moreno looks like mafia trying to win some  future points.

Vote: Moreno

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Should I HoS you too?

I dunno.

See, there is no reason for me to post my evidence. You can either take what I have on faith, or you can choose to disbelieve me. The real question, is WHY is that suspicious to someone like you? Why should I point something out that will eventually show up anyway?

There are only a few reasons to want such evidence. Half of those reasons are motivations for mafia to question. The other half are motivations for townies that mafia are praying are dumb enough to pursue.

So which one are you, a dumb townie, or a clever mafia?

I don't know, it just feels suspicious to just safeguard someone without posting evidence. Like how people thought about moreno defending ninpie.

I am definitely a townie, but not a dumb one. You are being overconfident.

ok this has gone far enough.

Proff doesn't actually believe I'm town because of something I said (i didn't say anything)

He was just using me as a live bait to scum hunt (and he wonder why he always get killed day 1)

You and Moreno bit hard too hard and that part of the reason why i want Moreno dead now.

This is your first game so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and pass this time.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Should I HoS you too?

I dunno.

See, there is no reason for me to post my evidence. You can either take what I have on faith, or you can choose to disbelieve me. The real question, is WHY is that suspicious to someone like you? Why should I point something out that will eventually show up anyway?

There are only a few reasons to want such evidence. Half of those reasons are motivations for mafia to question. The other half are motivations for townies that mafia are praying are dumb enough to pursue.

So which one are you, a dumb townie, or a clever mafia?

I don't know, it just feels suspicious to just safeguard someone without posting evidence. Like how people thought about moreno defending ninpie.

I am definitely a townie, but not a dumb one. You are being overconfident.

Proff doesn't actually believe I'm town because of something I said (i didn't say anything)

He was just using me as a live bait to scum hunt (and he wonder why he always get killed day 1)

You and Moreno bit hard too hard and that part of the reason why i want Moreno dead now.

This is your first game so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and pass this time.

I just want to clear this up to the townies :

When I first looked at prof's post, it just seemed like one mafia trying to clear up the name of his fellow mafia mate, or trying to act like he has the best interests of the town. This is why it struck me suspicious when prof didn't provide any evidence, and it's obviously not my fault, first game, or not.

I don't think prof is a mafia but it's always better to ask questions rather than assume stuff up.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

I just want to clear this up to the townies :

When I first looked at prof's post, it just seemed like one mafia trying to clear up the name of his fellow mafia mate, or trying to act like he has the best interests of the town. This is why it struck me suspicious when prof didn't provide any evidence, and it's obviously not my fault, first game, or not.

I don't think prof is a mafia but it's always better to ask questions rather than assume stuff up.

@bolded

How does that work ? Mafia don't tend to associate with one another because if one flipped Mafia things will look bad for the other.

Stop it, this is ridiculous. I am not willing to go back to my old first day tradition.

First, I was pushing Radish, I didn't see anything wrong with that, then, I defended another player, what he heck is the problem about that?

After that, I dare to question the all mighty prof, and as always, that seems to backfire.

I tried some scumhunting myself, and apparently, they twisted it.

While Pie's case was justified, I fail to see why they are also using the me questioning prof as a legitimate way to lynch me. How can you all be so sure he is not Mafia. As always, saying something to prof = doom.

Okay, say, I promise I will play a lot better day 2 if you give me the chance, I ask the cop to analyze me, everyone can do so and you will know I am a townie.

Around the Network

Yaknow the funny thing is you've not denied it, you've just questioned it.

But i agree we need to proceed carefully.
Usually the people who usually get consensus on day one lynch turn up town. Lets take a look at those who have neen quiet.

@moreno
Youre not questionijg me though are you? No, you asked to be proven nen is a townie. Explain how that helps town. Hes not a suspect so why should you care? People who questioned it are looking for his role claim. And i dont like that.

I also wouldnt mind no lynching today. Weve lost a townie already. Other suspects like wonk trucks or linkz are good options. Though i cant say i have anything on them, its more of a lack of clear towniness that drives those suspicions.

I'll do analysis on one of the people who've been staying really quiet later on - I was thinking of voting Moreno, but I honestly think that we'll be better off lynching one of the lurkers

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I am going to be extremely annoyed if it proves to be the case that nen is right and your evidence is imaginary, prof.

And no, there is no way in hell I want to No Lynch today with Rainbow Yoshi the way he is, unless he gets better or gets modkilled. FoS prof.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!