By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

About prof. I don't like how prof is thinking nen is an obvious townie, but then doesn't post proof for it, or even the post which makes him think that.

When someone, morenoingrato to be precise, started questioning him on that prof made a HoS on him for rolefishing, which was obviously not the case with morenoingrato's case. Here is the post.

He has yet to answer why he thinks that, which makes me suspicious of prof.

And I agree with insomniac, rainbow yoshi needs to be here ASAP.

vote : Rainbow Yoshi

Should I HoS you too?

I dunno.

See, there is no reason for me to post my evidence. You can either take what I have on faith, or you can choose to disbelieve me. The real question, is WHY is that suspicious to someone like you? Why should I point something out that will eventually show up anyway?

There are only a few reasons to want such evidence. Half of those reasons are motivations for mafia to question. The other half are motivations for townies that mafia are praying are dumb enough to pursue.

So which one are you, a dumb townie, or a clever mafia?

I don't know, it just feels suspicious to just safeguard someone without posting evidence. Like how people thought about moreno defending ninpie.

I am definitely a townie, but not a dumb one. You are being overconfident.

IIRC, nen was never in trouble of a single thing. You think this is bad, look at last round or the one before, where I stopped lynches on townies with not even any evidence to speak of, just a gut feeling. In the end, I was right, and I'm pretty sure I'm right about this too.

Also, this isn't overconfidence. This is confidence. If I was overconfident I'd point out the 5 or 6 players who I think are obvtown. No, for now it's just nen and stefl.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

A little harsh, don't you think? Unless he is mafia, there is no need to call people names... I don't know when name calling started to become so popular, but it used to be frowned upon. Remember, this is only a game.

It's part of the game mario. You think police investigators politely ask questions? No. They crack their suspects or witnesses until they get an answer.

For instance, he can't even tell me what's suspicious about it. Sure he can say, "it's a little strange", but that's like 10 seconds of thought going into that one. Most of my actions involve a good 5-10 minutes of deliberation, and sometimes I go days without asking a question.

I've been verbally abusive in the past, but I'm nowhere close to what I was.

theprof00 said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

A little harsh, don't you think? Unless he is mafia, there is no need to call people names... I don't know when name calling started to become so popular, but it used to be frowned upon. Remember, this is only a game.

It's part of the game mario. You think police investigators politely ask questions? No. They crack their suspects or witnesses until they get an answer.

For instance, he can't even tell me what's suspicious about it. Sure he can say, "it's a little strange", but that's like 10 seconds of thought going into that one. Most of my actions involve a good 5-10 minutes of deliberation, and sometimes I go days without asking a question.

LOL You can call me dumb all you want. It hardly changes our situation and what I was trying to convey and what your answer is.

In the previous post you said that you have saved people on "gut feelings" which is possible, but then you in the next post itself say that I haven't put more than 10 secs of thought in my post.

So which is more important, 10 seconds of thought or gut feelings?

Baalzamon said:

Maybe your English is wrong?  "he failed to answer Rol's question" means he didn't answer Rol's question.  I didn't (nor would I have) go after him after this (I wasn't even online).  I went after him after he answered the question wrong.  All I'm saying is out of your post, I get the feeling you are saying I was too eager to go after him just because of this, when I went after him due to the answer, which is significant evidence in my mind.

Ok, I understand what you are getting at now. I realize you voted after he answered and not during, but when I said "he failed to answer Rol's question" I was trying to say "he answered it, but in the wrong way". I was, and still am suspicious of him, but I'm not sure if it enough to vote for him yet.  Things can change very fast in mafia though.

theprof00 said:

I guess I am just too nice. lol

You are justified for your suspicion, I was just making a point about name calling.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

LOL You can call me dumb all you want. It hardly changes our situation and what I was trying to convey and what your answer is.

In the previous post you said that you have saved people on "gut feelings" which is possible, but then you in the next post itself say that I haven't put more than 10 secs of thought in my post.

Well, I have a lot more experience than you, so my gut feelings are probably far more accurate. That being said. ten seconds is NOTHING to brag about.

I want you to think about what you said "defending him seemed suspicious" and I want you to think about it for at least an hour. Not just from the standpoint that I'm mafia, but from all standpoints. I want you to think about that and then come back and tell me exaclty how it is suspicious given the context in which it happened.

My gut is an accumulation of thinking about scenarios like this for hours at the gym, or on the way to work. Questioning why Linkz is saying something is something I often do because he hides a lot of information in his posts. And you have to pull yourself away from thinking "that's scummy" to thinking, "OK, so he said this, who does that benefit and why is he saying it".Just re-read it now, and come back and explain it to me.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Well, I have a lot more experience than you, so my gut feelings are probably far more accurate. That being said. ten seconds is NOTHING to brag about.

I want you to think about what you said "defending him seemed suspicious" and I want you to think about it for at least an hour. Not just from the standpoint that I'm mafia, but from all standpoints. I want you to think about that and then come back and tell me exaclty how it is suspicious given the context in which it happened.

My gut is an accumulation of thinking about scenarios like this for hours at the gym, or on the way to work. Questioning why Linkz is saying something is something I often do because he hides a lot of information in his posts. And you have to pull yourself away from thinking "that's scummy" to thinking, "OK, so he said this, who does that benefit and why is he saying it".Just re-read it now, and come back and explain it to me.

I actually thought for more than 10 seconds. It was like 10 minutes. My thoughts revolved around a lot of people.

Who do you think feels suspicious?

Okay, well, radish has indeed stepped up to thte plate with substantial original analysis, and it's fairly convincing too. I had been somewhat suspicious of moreno before, but now I'm willing to vote him. Keep it up, radish. Or else.

I think the NinPie thing will shake out over the next Day or two ... moreno is the better lynch toDay.

moreno is a much better lynch than Rainbow Yoshi as well, because so far it looks like Rainbow Yoshi has no intention of giving this game any serious participation. Either he will start playing for real, in which case there is no need to lynch him, or he will get modkilled or nightkilled or whatever. I think we can do better by lynching moreno, although I'd certainly lynch Yoshi before I No Lynched in light of Yoshi's behavior.

Unvote radishhead
Vote morenoingrato
Vote time limit

And I second the motion to have hatmoza poke him HARD.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I actually thought for more than 10 seconds. It was like 10 minutes. My thoughts revolved around a lot of people.

Who do you think feels suspicious?

My top two for the moment are moreno and baal.

Not saying they are definitely mafia, but more conversation would go a long way.

Tonight I'll analyse a couple more players- but in the meanwhile it's exam day! :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vote time limit

It's kinda dumb that we actually have to vote for this sort of thing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.