By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
Stefl1504 said:
I find it ironic how all of them want to have night, but non of them actually votes for a time-limit...

Isn't the Mod supposed to end it? It's not all up to us... still, Hatmoza is better than that Noctis dude. 

Noctis did a god job of modding a game for his first time, my first time was much worse, I included a 100% broken role^^ (and I was not trying to make a bastard game - ergo my game was broken)

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
NintendoPie said:
Stefl1504 said:
I find it ironic how all of them want to have night, but non of them actually votes for a time-limit...

Isn't the Mod supposed to end it? It's not all up to us... still, Hatmoza is better than that Noctis dude. 

Noctis did a god job of modding a game for his first time, my first time was much worse, I included a 100% broken role^^ (and I was not trying to make a bastard game - ergo my game was broken)

You just did it for teh Pointz!

RolStoppable said:

You don't even have an opinion on moreno? He defended somebody else even though on Day 1 no townie has anything to go by, i.e. doesn't know who else is town.

Most people have "no vote" at this point. What you mean is voting for "no lynch". Anyway, for a "no lynch" you need 11 people, for a time limit you only need 7 (24 hours time limit kicks in as soon as the seventh vote comes in).

Well have Moreno and NinPie been close while playing previous rounds of Mafia? I mean, I agree that forming factions on a Day one are quite silly (because like you said, it's day 1 and all we have are our words), but as a first time player on a first day, I really don't see myself voting for a lynch unless It's extremely clear (aka "Lol I'm drunk right now. I love you guys and I'm mafia!" ) or if I'm the 11th person to vote on someone, because it's about to be 72 hours since we started and we haven't made it past the first day.

How long do Day 1's usually last?

And yes, I mean't "no lynch". My bad.

As morenoingrato has pointed out, Rainbow Yoshi has been basically gone the entire game. I counted four posts from him (I don't think I missed any, but it is possible) up through the last page (14), and none of them have been useful in any way. With his first post, he voted for morenoingrato and then said he goes unnoticed. His second post, after morenoingrato asks his alignment, he says that he is town. Wonktonodi asks if Rainbow is actually going to play, and Rainbow replies in his third post by voting for Wonktonodi (though he didn't unvote first). In his last post, he says he loves the night life.

I have included each of Rainbow's posts thus far. Page numbers are for 50 posts per page. Post 1 (page 7), 2 (page 7), 3 (page 12), 4 (page 12)

None of these posts have been very useful, and with him voting for someone in half of his posts without providing any reasoning whatsoever, I am going to

Vote: Rainbow Yoshi

I know that there is a chance he will be modkilled, but I would rather he get in here and start participating. We've already had one modkill, so lets not have another. Now, Rainbow, get in the thread and explain yourself.

About prof. I don't like how prof is thinking nen is an obvious townie, but then doesn't post proof for it, or even the post which makes him think that.

When someone, morenoingrato to be precise, started questioning him on that prof made a HoS on him for rolefishing, which was obviously not the case with morenoingrato's case. Here is the post.

He has yet to answer why he thinks that, which makes me suspicious of prof.

And I agree with insomniac, rainbow yoshi needs to be here ASAP.

vote : Rainbow Yoshi

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

About prof. I don't like how prof is thinking nen is an obvious townie, but then doesn't post proof for it, or even the post which makes him think that.

When someone, morenoingrato to be precise, started questioning him on that prof made a HoS on him for rolefishing, which was obviously not the case with morenoingrato's case. Here is the post.

EBWOP

I accidentally edited this so I am sorry for that, the edited parts were

"

"

mantlepiecek said:

Should I HoS you too?

I dunno.

See, there is no reason for me to post my evidence. You can either take what I have on faith, or you can choose to disbelieve me. The real question, is WHY is that suspicious to someone like you? Why should I point something out that will eventually show up anyway?

There are only a few reasons to want such evidence. Half of those reasons are motivations for mafia to question. The other half are motivations for townies that mafia are praying are dumb enough to pursue.

So which one are you, a dumb townie, or a clever mafia?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Should I HoS you too?

I dunno.

See, there is no reason for me to post my evidence. You can either take what I have on faith, or you can choose to disbelieve me. The real question, is WHY is that suspicious to someone like you? Why should I point something out that will eventually show up anyway?

There are only a few reasons to want such evidence. Half of those reasons are motivations for mafia to question. The other half are motivations for townies that mafia are praying are dumb enough to pursue.

I don't know, it just feels suspicious to just safeguard someone without posting evidence. Like how people thought about moreno defending ninpie.

I am definitely a townie, but not a dumb one. You are being overconfident.

supermario128 said:
Baalzamon said:
supermario128 said:

Baalz: Seemed much to eager to go after NintendoPie after he failed to answer Rol's question. I agree that NintendoPie had no reason for not answering the question, but something seems off here. (Probably mafia or 3rd party)

You clearly need to re-read what happened.  I was not even online until about an hour after NintendoPie answered Rol's question completely wrong.  It was his answer that led to me re-reading through the posts and eventually going after NintendoPie.

Didn't you just restate exactly what I said?

Maybe your English is wrong?  "he failed to answer Rol's question" means he didn't answer Rol's question.  I didn't (nor would I have) go after him after this (I wasn't even online).  I went after him after he answered the question wrong.  All I'm saying is out of your post, I get the feeling you are saying I was too eager to go after him just because of this, when I went after him due to the answer, which is significant evidence in my mind.

morenoingrato said:
Baalzamon said:
morenoingrato said:

Now, about Baalz, I really don't like how far he pushed for that, and now he is trying to lynch Pie only because he was mislynched a while ago by a word, I know people are meant to be harsh in here, but this is too far, he is trying to use that as an excuse.

Woah.  How in gods name did you get that out of what I said?  I am trying to lynch him because of what he has said.  That's it.

The being lynched based on a word had to do with the fact that people were saying my vote was not justified, and that I was incorrectly going after him to aggressively.  I found that ironic when my vote has far more basis (in my opinion) than being lynched based on a single word being stated incorrectly.

You are using that as an excuse.

No, no, no.  My vote is on NintendoPie because of his actions.  I don't need an excuse for why I have a vote on him when I have a perfectly legitimate reason.

I simply found it ironic that people are so against my vote when they have voted for far less in the past.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

RolStoppable said:

We could end Day 1 quickly by all voting "no lynch", but all it would mean would be a long Day 2, because nobody knows anything about anyone else (except investigative roles). Basically, ending Day 1 quickly gives scum a free pass and investigative roles would need to claim sooner due to a lack of other leads; and this would once again play into the hands of scum because they would know who to eliminate. The town may have protective roles, but if the mafia has a strongman, then a doctor can't do anything.

Exactly what I was saying here. I'm glad other people understand what I am talking about. A lot of people seem to think Day 1 isn't important, but that is simply not true.

theprof00 said:

A little harsh, don't you think? Unless he is mafia, there is no need to call people names... I don't know when name calling started to become so popular, but it used to be frowned upon. Remember, this is only a game.

outlawauron said:

That's not true at all and you know it. Excessive talking (13 pages and nothing has happened yet. We're way past excessive) before there is any action just leads to baseless accusations by people like you looking for any reason to lynch people.

Can you honestly say "nothing has happened yet"? I like to accuse people to see how they react and get a better read on them. Just because I accuse someone doesn't mean they will automatically be lynched.

--------------------

Also, anyone who has not voted yet should do so. That way we can get a better idea of where we stand. Everyone has to be suspicious of someone by now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089