By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

I guess this is what I get for trying to defend another townie. From now on, fight your own fights.

(...)

....................................................................................

Hatmoza, you should PM RY and warn him that he should play for real, and if not, modkill him.

Once again, I ask you what gave you the impression that pie is a townie?

Your message directed at hatmoza is odd, because you are suddenly willing to risk the life of a possible townie while last night you vigorously defended pie. I know you just said that from now on it's fight your own fights for you, but it's still a careless thing to say.

1. I don't know, I am not 100% convinced, but his reactions so far make me think he is town.

2. I asked hatmoza to PM him first, and if he doesn't show interest in playing properly, then there is no reaosn for him to be around. MDJ was modkilled both times I think.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

1. I don't know, I am not 100% convinced, but his reactions so far make me think he is town.

2. I asked hatmoza to PM him first, and if he doesn't show interest in playing properly, then there is no reaosn for him to be around. MDJ was modkilled both times I think.

1) Maybe you misunderstood, so I'll clarify: What made you think that pie is town before I asked him the question? After all, you had to be convinced before you decided to defend him.

2) I wouldn't take such measures before we have really tried to get rainbow to talk in this thread. Currently, how many people have quoted him and are still waiting for a response? One, maybe two? And how long have they been waiting? In my opinion, it's too soon and premature to ask for a modkill, because we are only approaching the 60 hours mark in this game.

1. At that point, I only defended him because I didn't like your question.

2. I am asking for a remiender before a mod kill, also RY has been here some times already only to fool around.

It needs to be night so we can get things DONE!

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

1. At that point, I only defended him because I didn't like your question.

2. I am asking for a remiender before a mod kill, also RY has been here some times already only to fool around.

1) Why didn't you defend baalz though? I asked him the very same question.

2) Fair enough.

Baalz is a seasoned player and he faced your question very calmly, unlike Pie.

RolStoppable said:

I wouldn't call it very calmly.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4565130

"Rather than act so intelligent, ..." - That's an underhanded dig combined with ignoring the question altogether. But this is not that important.

The real question is why did you react so strongly after I suggested that pie's answer is worth looking into. Despite his answer, I didn't press him further. I didn't even FoS him. Your stance was that pie cannot possibly be scum and I was setting him up for a lynch. But just because you don't like a question doesn't automatically mean that somebody else cannot be scum. The roles are assigned randomly, after all.

I found his particular case worth looking into.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
It needs to be night so we can get things DONE!

Finally people are making sense (you and Outlaw).

Can we just get people to do a no vote and let Mafia do its thing? Because the first Mafia kill is where things (usually) get interesting. At least in the non-interweb versions I play.

I find it ironic how all of them want to have night, but non of them actually votes for a time-limit...

RolStoppable said:

Find us some scum, we'll lynch and the Day comes to an end.

I'm a VGC Mafia newbie. I don't know how anyone plays the game or how they might act. Yes, I'm paying attention (despite my whining ), but at this point... all I see are people increasing their post count. I got nothin' man. *laughs*

@Stefl

I'm assuming that a call for a "no vote" would be faster than a call for a time limit. Just trying to get this thing going. I know how fun a game of Mafia can be... but right now we're at a standstill, trying to find clues and solve riddles that are too obscure at the time. I've never played a 1st day lynch, and now I know why.

Stefl1504 said:
I find it ironic how all of them want to have night, but non of them actually votes for a time-limit...

Isn't the Mod supposed to end it? It's not all up to us... still, Hatmoza is better than that Noctis dude. 

Smeags said:
RolStoppable said:

Find us some scum, we'll lynch and the Day comes to an end.

I'm a VGC Mafia newbie. I don't know how anyone plays the game or how they might act. Yes, I'm paying attention (despite my whining ), but at this point... all I see are people increasing their post count. I got nothin' man. *laughs*

@Stefl

I'm assuming that a call for a "no vote" would be faster than a call for a time limit. Just trying to get this thing going. I know how fun a game of Mafia can be... but right now we're at a standstill, trying to find clues and solve riddles that are too obscure at the time. I've never played a 1st day lynch, and now I know why.

Any we know why we play on a first day lynch... not doing anything day 1 and only shifting to day 2 is the worst thing we can do, a time-limit is the thing that will most likely grant your wish of a no lynch - and like rol said, no vote != no lynch, and a no lynch is more likely when there is a time-limit, since then still the 50% to lynch rules applies (goes back to read OP), yup, only if 50% +1 have voted the same person, there will be a lynch.

Now lets lynch!