By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

and Jesus Christ. Is there any sort of time limit on days?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

33% of the players need to vote for a time limit in order that one is issued, if you want to know that^^ - otherwise there is no timelimit

Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Quick question why are people still suspecting stefl?

I have my reasons, but I suppose you'd like to hear from other people first. Just tell me when you want to hear min

( ¬‿¬)

^   I wonder if that will stay readable

That looks like a Rape Face. Am I right?

NintendoPie said:
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

I have my reasons, but I suppose you'd like to hear from other people first. Just tell me when you want to hear min

( ¬‿¬)

^   I wonder if that will stay readable

That looks like a Rape Face. Am I right?

Hrrhrr... probably :P

NintendoPie said:

For me it was hard to answer. Do you not get that? I was not sure what he was talking about.

Fine. The question was hard to answer for you. I understand.

Baalzamon said:
supermario128 said:

Baalz: Seemed much to eager to go after NintendoPie after he failed to answer Rol's question. I agree that NintendoPie had no reason for not answering the question, but something seems off here. (Probably mafia or 3rd party)

You clearly need to re-read what happened.  I was not even online until about an hour after NintendoPie answered Rol's question completely wrong.  It was his answer that led to me re-reading through the posts and eventually going after NintendoPie.

Didn't you just restate exactly what I said?

theprof00 said:

I just don't understand what he had to gain by defending Radish the way he did. He made himself look crazy to buy Radish more time? It just strikes me as odd.

outlawauron said:

Well, I'm not really posting for many of the reason as it can only hurt you on the first night. Talking for the sake of talking which can do no real good or bad for anyone. Doing so only makes you suspicious and cause you people to vote for you.

I think it's pretty hilarious that you think I'm the most likely to be mafia.

It can only hurt you on the first day if you are not pro town. Otherwise, what should you be afraid of? We talk so we can find the scum instead of giving them a free pass. If everyone had your mind set then no one would talk, everyone would vote no lynch, and the day would be over before we even had a chance to do anything. Don't you see how you look suspicious to me? I would expect the mafia to want to lay low and let everyone else talk, which is exactly what you are doing.

outlawauron said:

The longer the day the better chance we have of finding scum, or is that what you are afraid of?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

For me it was hard to answer. Do you not get that? I was not sure what he was talking about.

Fine. The question was hard to answer for you. I understand.

Thank Goodness!!! That is all I needed you to see!

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

Only if a third of the players vote for a time limit or if the moderator is sick of us.

If you want this Day to end quickly, just admit that you are mafia. Who did you kill last Night?

We've had night already?

outlawauron said:
RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

Only if a third of the players vote for a time limit or if the moderator is sick of us.

If you want this Day to end quickly, just admit that you are mafia. Who did you kill last Night?

We've had night already?

Hohoho! You caught that!

supermario128 said:
outlawauron said:

Well, I'm not really posting for many of the reason as it can only hurt you on the first night. Talking for the sake of talking which can do no real good or bad for anyone. Doing so only makes you suspicious and cause you people to vote for you.

I think it's pretty hilarious that you think I'm the most likely to be mafia.

It can only hurt you on the first day if you are not pro town. Otherwise, what should you be afraid of? We talk so we can find the scum instead of giving them a free pass. If everyone had your mind set then no one would talk, everyone would vote no lynch, and the day would be over before we even had a chance to do anything. Don't you see how you look suspicious to me? I would expect the mafia to want to lay low and let everyone else talk, which is exactly what you are doing.

outlawauron said:

The longer the day the better chance we have of finding scum, or is that what you are afraid of?

That's not true at all and you know it. Excessive talking (13 pages and nothing has happened yet. We're way past excessive) before there is any action just leads to baseless accusations by people like you looking for any reason to lynch people.

Baalzamon said:
morenoingrato said:

Now, about Baalz, I really don't like how far he pushed for that, and now he is trying to lynch Pie only because he was mislynched a while ago by a word, I know people are meant to be harsh in here, but this is too far, he is trying to use that as an excuse.

Woah.  How in gods name did you get that out of what I said?  I am trying to lynch him because of what he has said.  That's it.

The being lynched based on a word had to do with the fact that people were saying my vote was not justified, and that I was incorrectly going after him to aggressively.  I found that ironic when my vote has far more basis (in my opinion) than being lynched based on a single word being stated incorrectly.

You are using that as an excuse.