By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
morenoingrato said:

Also, I should clarify this:

I was defending Pie against novice abuse, and before that, I set a trap for Rainbow Yoshi.

It was a rather cheap one and it was worth the try just for fun.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

I

Now, about Baalz, I really don't like how far he pushed for that, and now he is trying to lynch Pie only because he was mislynched a while ago by a word, I know people are meant to be harsh in here, but this is too far, he is trying to use that as an excuse.

Stop trying to defend me. It only, obviously, makes things worse in other people's eye's.

NintendoPie said:

Stop trying to defend me. It only, obviously, makes things worse in other people's eye's.

That was not about you, it was about Baalz.

As I said, you should fight your own fights.

morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:

That was not about you, it was about Baalz.

As I said, you should fight your own fights.

Then why did you try to protect me in the first place? Really, why did you? 

I would've think you would drop it after seeing that you can't get through to anyone about it.

morenoingrato said:

Now, about Baalz, I really don't like how far he pushed for that, and now he is trying to lynch Pie only because he was mislynched a while ago by a word, I know people are meant to be harsh in here, but this is too far, he is trying to use that as an excuse.

Woah.  How in gods name did you get that out of what I said?  I am trying to lynch him because of what he has said.  That's it.

The being lynched based on a word had to do with the fact that people were saying my vote was not justified, and that I was incorrectly going after him to aggressively.  I found that ironic when my vote has far more basis (in my opinion) than being lynched based on a single word being stated incorrectly.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I will stop fighting for you because of all the trouble it caused.

Just for the record, I still think you were just lured.

And I also think Baalz is scummy.

morenoingrato said:
I will stop fighting for you because of all the trouble it caused.

Just for the record, I still think you were just lured.

And I also think Baalz is scummy.

I think that, too. Reason for my Voting of him.

Quick question why are people still suspecting stefl?

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Quick question why are people still suspecting stefl?

I have my reasons, but I suppose you'd like to hear from other people first. Just tell me when you want to hear min

( ¬‿¬)

^   I wonder if that will stay readable

supermario128 said:

Vote: Outlaw

I want to see how he responds.

Well, I'm not really posting for many of the reason as it can only hurt you on the first night. Talking for the sake of talking which can do no real good or bad for anyone. Doing so only makes you suspicious and cause you people to vote for you.

I think it's pretty hilarious that you think I'm the most likely to be mafia.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.