By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Checking in

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

You know I checked the wiki article because I was thinking that Hat might've added that last little bit of "or a mod who likes to tease with false positives". But it was updated last year. Perhaps he just read that line and decided to do it anyway? At least I hope so.

Final-Fan said:
Vote radish

Like I said, he's hurting the town -- no, hurting the GAME -- and he is refusing to get better. He needs to know things have to change, and a game or two of getting lynched on Day 1 should let him know shit has gotten real. Last game made it pretty clear to me that he's comfortable with the status quo of him being awful and town and mafia both steering clear of him because of how awful he is. That has to stop.

This is an intervention. Help radish. Lynch him.

No offense, but that's pretty ridiculous

1) It was a pretty small mistake, and easily corrected

2) At no point did I show that I was "comfortable" with making the mistake

3) I'm not going to vote you now, but it looks like you're trying to set me up for an easy mislynch 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Final-Fan said:
Vote radish

Like I said, he's hurting the town -- no, hurting the GAME -- and he is refusing to get better. He needs to know things have to change, and a game or two of getting lynched on Day 1 should let him know shit has gotten real. Last game made it pretty clear to me that he's comfortable with the status quo of him being awful and town and mafia both steering clear of him because of how awful he is. That has to stop.

3) I'm not going to vote you now, but it looks like you're trying to set me up for an easy mislynch 

You seem pretty frightened.

With 21 players to start, I'd say a third-party or two teams again is pretty likely. We should have a better idea of what's going on after a night passes, but that's more a topic of discussion for tomorrow than something to dwell on today.

FF, no. Need I say why?(hint: I have no read on radish yet)

radish, stop using counter-suspicion as your pony.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
Final-Fan said:
Vote radish

You seem pretty frightened.

Wouldn't you be if someone was trying to get you lynched on day 1?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh and Smeags, yes we will be lynching today. Also don't edit posts, it's in the rules!

I don't want this to turn into a thing which all the mafia can keep talking about, stopping any actual progress from being made. Therefore, I'm not going to respond to anything regarding that mistake that I made at the beginning

Watch me on YouTube!

Linkzmax said:
With 21 players to start, I'd say a third-party or two teams again is pretty likely. We should have a better idea of what's going on after a night passes, but that's more a topic of discussion for tomorrow than something to dwell on today.

FF, no. Need I say why?(hint: I have no read on radish yet)

radish, stop using counter-suspicion as your pony.

Yeah, I think you do need to say why.  Last game, he absolutely rejected the idea that his actions were detrimental to town.  And now, he is showing what I would almost call aggressive ignorance.  Not only did he not bother researching the Alarmist before commenting on the suggestion that cults were in the game, but he seems to be under the impression that I'm voting him simply because of that fact, despite that I've been loudly calling for his lynch ever since the sign-ups, a fact that I specifically referred to in my post, and for reasons that I also reiterated in that post. 

I mean god damn, what good is it to have a player that never listens to anyone and exists only to confuse the town and hammer people at random?  It's like having a Jester in every game. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:
Oh and Smeags, yes we will be lynching today. Also don't edit posts, it's in the rules!

Oh sorry. >_<

This is all very interesting... I've played a lot of Mafia games, but never online. Reading through that Wiki... there's some pretty cool positions that I've never heard about. We've only played the game with Townsfolk/Mafia/Doctor/Detective.

So this first round lynch is pretty much just a eeny-meanie-mynie-moe choice...