By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:

Do what people have told me to do, look for things. Right now your lack of posting/investigation is alarming.

Alarming? *laughs* That's a very serious word.

Are you saying that I'm actually the cultist that Spurgeon was going to alarm others about? Ha! You're so transparent Mr. Pie!

PHoF: NintendoPie

Around the Network
Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

Do what people have told me to do, look for things. Right now your lack of posting/investigation is alarming.

Alarming? *laughs* That's a very serious word.

Are you saying that I'm actually the cultist that Spurgeon was going to alarm others about? Ha! You're so transparent Mr. Pie!

PHoF: NintendoPie

Uhh... no.

You are making really large statements there. 

Is Smeags always like this when he plays? Anyways, didn't we already have a similar situation before? Someone was quite quiet, until someother pointed this out - and then the first person started to point fingers and voting and shit... (Did I make it at least barely undertandable?)

Anyway:

FoS: Smeag

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Turning in for the night... Seems like this day one will cuntinoue for quite a while...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:

Uhh... no.

What, you don't like my Pimp Hand of Suspicion?

And no one's making any large statements. Not yet. Just people looking way too hard for clues that just aren't there. Something needs to happen first, and at the rate we're going at... it's going to be days until we even get to night 1.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Is Smeags always like this when he plays? Anyways, didn't we already have a similar situation before? Someone was quite quiet, until someother pointed this out - and then the first person started to point fingers and voting and shit... (Did I make it at least barely undertandable?)

Anyway:

FoS: Smeag

This is my first time playing... and from what I'm experiencing so far... it seems like I would have been better off not playing.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
My vote: morenoingrato

Haha, I go unnoticed.

are you actually going to play this game?

Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

Uhh... no.

What, you don't like my Pimp Hand of Suspicion?

And no one's making any large statements. Not yet. Just people looking way too hard for clues that just aren't there. Something needs to happen first, and at the rate we're going at... it's going to be days until we even get to night 1.

I didn't know that's what it stood for.

If I knew I would've complemented you on it!

Anyway, you also made a ridiculous claim.

Wonktonodi said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Haha, I go unnoticed.

For saying this I Vote: Wonktonodi

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Wonktonodi said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Haha, I go unnoticed.

For saying this I Vote: Wonktonodi

It doesn't count since you did not "Unvote:".