By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:

It's quite obvious to me that you guys are on a different level than me in regards of playing mafia, so I wouldn't know "townie" or "mafia" if he stared me in the face =P

But at least you know about your own alignment. Are you on the same team as radish?

And there you go with your questions again ;) And I know you asked Ninpie the same thing - and he nearly got lynched for answering incorrectly :P how should I know if I'm on the same team as radish? I'm a townie, and as such I don't know who's on my team - perhaps you know who's team YOU are on?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
I find it extremely ironic that I was voted out on day 1 a number of rounds ago for saying a SINGLE word in the wrong form (I think I said a word in plural instead of singular format...and this was only my 2nd or 3rd game playing mafia and I was still pretty poor), yet people are insisting this game that my justification for voting NintendoPie is not adequate (I was town that game by the way).

Ninpie was told his answer was wrong, and he tried justifying it with a completely piss poor reason (I don't care if he is a noob, I was a noob when this happened to me too). He even restated what he meant, and STILL said it completely wrong. Along with this, he tried almost assuring us of the alignment of yet another player. Also, unless I'm mistaken, acting dumb about how the mafia team works is a very good tell for a rookie mafia member.

And being generally (as I have stated numerous times in the past, I need solid evidence) against lynching on day 1 and being against voting on day 1 are completely different things, Trucks. Regardless of that, this is too good of evidence to pass up on in my opinion.

Vote for whoever the hell you wish. My vote is staying on NintendoPie for the time being.

Nice job defending me. I am a Mafia Noob, like you said you were, I make stupid mistakes, like you said you did.

What happened? I made a stupid mistake. You are being just like that person who picked at your Plural Usage of a word. I said two dumb things, in your opinion, yet corrected myself at the end. Look closer into it, because I am not Mafia, Baalz.

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:

why do you doubt moreno is mafia?

First off, he protcted me.

Second off, it was stupid of me to say I doubt I was Mafia. -.- Disregard that.

Someone protecting you isn't necessarily town just like someone attacking you isn't necessarily scum. Don't put all your trust in moreno just because he helped you out.

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:

I find you suspicious Smeags. One huge thing about Mafia is to keep yourself in the loop, not just lay back, like you are currently.

Suspcious? Maybe. Bored? Yes. *laughs*

We need something to happen for me to get in the loop.

TruckOSaurus said:
NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:

why do you doubt moreno is mafia?

First off, he protcted me.

Second off, it was stupid of me to say I doubt I was Mafia. -.- Disregard that.

Someone protecting you isn't necessarily town just like someone attacking you isn't necessarily scum. Don't put all your trust in moreno just because he helped you out.

I'm not, necessarily. I think I said before that he could just be trying to appear innocent but that he was really pushing for me, which I don't think a Mafia would try that hard.

Around the Network

As the game is right now, the less you talk the better for you... But have you started talking you're in the mess...

Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

I find you suspicious Smeags. One huge thing about Mafia is to keep yourself in the loop, not just lay back, like you are currently.

Do what people have told me to do, look for things. Right now your lack of posting/investigation is alarming.

NintendoPie said:
Smeags said:
NintendoPie said:

Do what people have told me to do, look for things. Right now your lack of posting/investigation is alarming.

All I see are trigger happy ppl... Like Rol...

Baalzamon said:
I find it extremely ironic that I was voted out on day 1 a number of rounds ago for saying a SINGLE word in the wrong form (I think I said a word in plural instead of singular format...and this was only my 2nd or 3rd game playing mafia and I was still pretty poor), yet people are insisting this game that my justification for voting NintendoPie is not adequate (I was town that game by the way).

Ninpie was told his answer was wrong, and he tried justifying it with a completely piss poor reason (I don't care if he is a noob, I was a noob when this happened to me too). He even restated what he meant, and STILL said it completely wrong. Along with this, he tried almost assuring us of the alignment of yet another player. Also, unless I'm mistaken, acting dumb about how the mafia team works is a very good tell for a rookie mafia member.

And being generally (as I have stated numerous times in the past, I need solid evidence) against lynching on day 1 and being against voting on day 1 are completely different things, Trucks. Regardless of that, this is too good of evidence to pass up on in my opinion.

Vote for whoever the hell you wish. My vote is staying on NintendoPie for the time being.

So you're voting for him but you don't want him lynched?

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:

All I see are trigger happy ppl... Like Rol...

Rol isn't trigger happy, he's just really demanding. I would say Baalz is the most trigger happy person here.