By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is Proff setting me up for a nice night kill ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

On other note do you guys a get a "Google warning" when accessing the site ?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

Isn't it kinda risky going out with a statement like that? I mean, if you can prove that nen is a townie (and he actually is) wouldn't the mafia want you out of the way? That way you can't confirm if nen is a townie, and that would mean he's still on the suspect list...

I always die night 1 regardless. It's up to town to remember what I said and trust me when I flip.

I think the doc should stop playing Yomi and just protect you instead.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Also, nen is obvious townie.

Why? He is always mafia. At least in every round I've played.

but you can't assume that he is this time around, right? Judge him on how he behaves at least... I'm not saying that he is or sin't mafia, I'm just saying; give him the benefit of a doubt - he can't always be mafia

He only played like 2 games he is just kidding around.

nen-suer said:
Is Proff setting me up for a nice night kill ?

If I was mafia, all I'd actually want to do is make you seem like a good target, and then target someone else.

So, no, regardless, I don't think you're going to die tonight.

Likely it'll be me, or another power player. You being "obvious town" isn't as much of a threat as someone who can point out obvy towns.

Around the Network

@prof: I don't know shit... I'm so new at this that I'm just confused all the time =P
@nen: why would this be setting you up for a night kill?
@Truck: that's an awesome idea =D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

nen-suer said:
On other note do you guys a get a "Google warning" when accessing the site ?

Rarely. It's likely a specific ad.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

Isn't it kinda risky going out with a statement like that? I mean, if you can prove that nen is a townie (and he actually is) wouldn't the mafia want you out of the way? That way you can't confirm if nen is a townie, and that would mean he's still on the suspect list...

I always die night 1 regardless. It's up to town to remember what I said and trust me when I flip.

I think the doc should stop playing Yomi and just protect you instead.

Na ah, i think i'm equally entitled to the doc protection now.

Also stop trying to give the doc advice on night protection. its scummy very scummy.

nen-suer said:

He only played like 2 games he is just kidding around.

oooh, my bad =P sry Rol!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
@prof: I don't know shit... I'm so new at this that I'm just confused all the time =P
@nen: why would this be setting you up for a night kill?
@Truck: that's an awesome idea =D

Now, now, it's quite alright. Please tell me what you think I should be saying.