By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
Edit: Sorry, I didn't realise that 3 people had commented on that statement already :S

Don't edit posts radish. You wanted to know why Proff thought that.

And all of the people who commented didnt answer that question for you so why forget your question?

1) I didn't edit my post

2) Yes, I'm curious

3) Because people were only recently telling me to come up with orginal content

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

If you read the post, you would realize that hatmoza says something like "what if spurge was a mafia" This was when he modkilled spurge.

I don't think Spurge was mafia for that reason.

radishhead said:

nen-suer said:

And all of the people who commented didnt answer that question for you so why forget your question?

1) I didn't edit my post

2) Yes, I'm curious

1- I quoted your secound post after reading the first and with "edit" i thought you edited that post. sorry

2-Hat hates cults, we hate cults

Now Spurg gets mod killed and he flips Alarmist! well thats just one freaky coincidence if true.

So maybe hat is indeed messing with us after changing Spurg role. why he changed his role? 

because he's mafia....or the only doc.....cop...or someone really important.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:

nen-suer said:

1) I didn't edit my post

2) Yes, I'm curious

1- I quoted your secound post after reading the first and with "edit" i thought you edited that post. sorry

2-Hat hates cults, we hate cults

Now Spurg gets mod killed and he flips Alarmist! well thats just one freaky coincidence if true.

So maybe hat is indeed messing with us after changing Spurg role. why he changed his role? 

because he's mafia....or the only doc.....cop...or someone really important.

It's true that in order to keep the balance approximatively the same while modkilling one of the roles, killing off the Alarmist would be the choice which would influence the balance the least.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
If you read the post, you would realize that hatmoza says something like "what if spurge was a mafia" This was when he modkilled spurge.

I don't think Spurge was mafia for that reason.

All the more raison for suspicion, inspecteur.

People say I'm crazy, but it's one of life's valuable lessons. You can never trust a hat.

Around the Network

BKWHOPPER:

Also remember how keenly twat felt about it. What would be so dangerous if spurge was a townie? Really nothign dangerous to the game at all. However, what if he's mafia? That jeopardizes the entire game, which is more or less Hat's feelings on the matter.

This tells me that the alarmist is fake (Why? Because if he simply replaced another player who was previously alarmist, and made him the new mafia, then that would tell mafia that there is indeed a cult.)

Also, nen is obvious townie.

Wonktonodi said:

I had no idea there was something in my random comments. I would be interested in profs theory though. 

You simply are scum, and scum are always interested in hearing the justifications...considering you don't think of my posts as random comments, either.

theprof00 said:
BKWHOPPER:

Also remember how keenly twat felt about it. What would be so dangerous if spurge was a townie? Really nothign dangerous to the game at all. However, what if he's mafia? That jeopardizes the entire game, which is more or less Hat's feelings on the matter.

This tells me that the alarmist is fake (Why? Because if he simply replaced another player who was previously alarmist, and made him the new mafia, then that would tell mafia that there is indeed a cult.)

Good reasoning on the first part (I presume; I don't remember hat's comments and haven't double checked but I trust you're not flat out lying about it), but I don't follow you on the second part. 

The alarmist becoming mafia doesn't tell mafia anything the whole town doesn't already know by virtue of the flip; if anything, hatmoza changing a townie to mafia and flipping spurge as Alarmist would be a clear sign to mafia that there is NO cult, which the town doesn't know except by reasoning it from hatmoza's hatred of cults.  Even if you would argue that point, it would undisputably give mafia info that town is not privy to.  Unfair to town IMO, so I conclude that he probably really did have an Alarmist from the start, probably to troll us. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
BKWHOPPER:

Good reasoning on the first part (I presume; I don't remember hat's comments and haven't double checked but I trust you're not flat out lying about it), but I don't follow you on the second part. 

The alarmist becoming mafia doesn't tell mafia anything the whole town doesn't already know by virtue of the flip; if anything, hatmoza changing a townie to mafia and flipping spurge as Alarmist would be a clear sign to mafia that there is NO cult, which the town doesn't know except by reasoning it from hatmoza's hatred of cults.  Even if you would argue that point, it would undisputably give mafia info that town is not privy to.  Unfair to town IMO, so I conclude that he probably really did have an Alarmist from the start, probably to troll us. 

Hmm, you're right, I hadn't thought about it in reverse.