By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
morenoingrato said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

You are correct. How in the world would I know if he is on my team, that is right, I wouldn't.

Then why did you say that he is not on your team?

Because you are really pushing for him to answer?

FoS Rol.

FoS Moreno

HoS NintendoPie

I haven't finished catching up with the thread yet (haven't read any posts from when I was gone yet, so other people have probably already picked up on this), but NinPie's answer to Rol's questioning was EXTREMELY suspicious to me- if you read his answers back then it sounds like he's answering from the perspective of a mafia. Why did he know that he's not on my team? He must be either mafia or a 3rd party

There was no need for Moreno to FoS Rol for "pushing" him for an answer- it was a genuinely useful line of thought that could lead to us striking mafia. Your response sounds really desperate tbh

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:

I'm just trying to stop abuse from someone who was very confused and apparently, is too weak to even try to defend himself. And let's assume we are both Mafia, I wouldn't be stupid enough to outright defend him.

Also, FoS for failing to check the rules.

Thanks a lot for that, Moreno. Of course there is a rude comment from you.

Anyway, I can almost assure you that Moreno is not Mafia. Neither of us are. This leads me to believe that Rol is Mafia.

What the heck?

So which one of you and Moreno is mafia? Both? 

There's no other reason for a player to outright say "player X is almost definintely not mafia" without presenting any proof AT ALL towards this - as well as this, you two are communicating like your buddies in this game "trying to stop abuse"..."thanks a lot..Moreno"... which makes no sense unless one of you knows the other's alignment

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

Anyway, I can almost assure you that Moreno is not Mafia. Neither of us are. This leads me to believe that Rol is Mafia.

That's a bold statement.

You kept pushing it, and I think you know that I am a Townie. You are very fishy Rol.

HoS: RolStoppable.

"Fishy"...

Isn't that the exact same word that Moreno used to describe Rol just a few posts back?

Watch me on YouTube!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
So if he flips town. Who's your next suspect? And no it's not outright wrong. I just answered mantle's question. That's my opinion on it. 

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guys in here.

Subliminally suggesting a lynch of me, and suggesting that I'll probably turn out town beforehand - sneaky.

What are your opinions of Moreno and NinPie?

Watch me on YouTube!

NintendoPie said:
I don't even know how to do anymore Scum-Hunting when I already have done my share of it.

For one there aren't many people posting, like seriously, have you seen who has posted the most in here? You, Me, Rol, Linkz, Moreno, and Radish. That is the most I have seen so far.

You haven't really done much scum hunting so far- I know I'm not one to talk, but I've started doing it, and I'm sure that I've already done more than you

Seems like a bit of a cop-out, pointing out that we shouldn't be questioning you because other people haven't posted yet; although I actually agree to an extent that it's wrong that so many people are remaining very quiet on the first day

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network

I'm quiet cuz I really don't have anything to add åt this moment... By logic we should lynch ninpie and radish, cuz the mafia would certainly want to keep them around since they're drawing all the heat - unless they're mafia, and then we should waste them anyway

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:

That's a bold statement.

You kept pushing it, and I think you know that I am a Townie. You are very fishy Rol.

HoS: RolStoppable.

"Fishy"...

Isn't that the exact same word that Moreno used to describe Rol just a few posts back?

Uuuh, now that looks interesting^^ - please do give us the link in which moreno called rol fishy.

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
So if he flips town. Who's your next suspect? And no it's not outright wrong. I just answered mantle's question. That's my opinion on it. 

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guys in here.

Subliminally suggesting a lynch of me, and suggesting that I'll probably turn out town beforehand - sneaky.

What are your opinions of Moreno and NinPie?

Have you deleted a quotebox? (that is no problem, it's just lacking context) Could you please remind me who "he" is, that Noctis is refering to?

Also, yeah - do more to cleanse yourself!

Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:
Ah come on, just once i want the game to start on a good time for me!

you could host a game and make that happen, although you would need to get in line

Good suggestion ,  i do have two amazing & unique themes in mind too :P

supermario128 said:
Is it just me or is Prof suspiciously quiet so far. Normally he would be questioning people left and right, but it seems Rol has taken his place in that regard. Of course, he could just be spending quality time with his mother? I'm not sure, but he seems to want to lay low and let things play out.

He's playing just like the last round. I believed he was on the other scum team coze like you i thought 

he wasn't like his usual self but he was town.

theprof00 said:
Goddamn these quote clusters are confusing.
FoS Linkz for going above and beyond activity when accused of being inactive.

^ This.

Damn linkz i dont even want to try quoting that.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this.

Well, you should be doing this really, but I just find Rol's actions fishy.

Above: The point where Moreno calls Rol "fishy" - that's a bit too odd to be a coincidence imo

2) 

NoCtiS_NoX said:

RolStoppable said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The conversation is going no where so it's either we lynch him or not. That's all I can see from it. We are not scum hunting because we are only focusing on one guy.

The bolded are contradictory statements. Not to mention that the latter bolded statement is outright wrong.

You better get up to speed or you'll be moved to the chopping block.

"So if he flips town. Who's your next suspect? And no it's not outright wrong. I just answered mantle's question. That's my opinion on it. 

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guy in here." <- (this is moreno's quote, I just messed up the pyramid)

The "focusing on one guy" is presumably me, since Rol says "who says Radish is... getting lynched" and he didn't respond to say that he meant anyone different (and honestly, who else could he have meant?)

Watch me on YouTube!

morenoingrato said:

I'm just trying to stop abuse from someone who was very confused and apparently, is too weak to even try to defend himself. And let's assume we are both Mafia, I wouldn't be stupid enough to outright defend him.

Also, FoS for failing to check the rules.

I asked you give Pie a break last game coze he's 13, but you didn't think it was an excuse.

What changed this round ? Your alignment ? 

Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:

oh and all of you piking on "same old brand new" Radish i ask.

Where were you last round :P

But seriously some of you are alittle too eager (i'm looking at you FF).

at your side trying to kill him..

oh wait...  :-p

Just remember the hammer vote is mine this round

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)