By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
NintendoPie said:

Here: I don't know if Radish is on my team or not.

Why didn't you just say that from the start instead of making yourself look suspicious? It really was a simple question that you could have answered right away.

Because I'm the stupidest person on the face of Earth.

Around the Network

and after reading so much radish nonsense with the stefl nonsense on top of it, has turned my brain to mush for the moment.
I'll take a break with my catching up for a while.

So... we're talking just for the sake of talking? Just so people can get suspicious of one another off the bat?

So Mafia is like Zelda: it takes a while for the game to get going.

Also, got a new shipment of pig today. Ah... nothing better than fresh meat...

Is it just me or is Prof suspiciously quiet so far. Normally he would be questioning people left and right, but it seems Rol has taken his place in that regard. Of course, he could just be spending quality time with his mother? I'm not sure, but he seems to want to lay low and let things play out.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mantlepiecek said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ugh, kinda busy at the moment but this radish thing is stupid. Really stupid! It's like we are going no where with it.

Anyway, I going with my instinct here but I feel Nintypie and moreno is in the same team (scum). I don't have enough evidence to prove this just yet but what the heck!

And also since we have a newb here I really don't want to press him. It's Mantie. His post came out of no where and I have a feeling the scums can talk at day. It felt someone coach him to say it.

Why do you think this whole thing with radish is stupid? You don't feel like he is a liability like rol and FF?

The conversation is going no where so it's either we lynch him or not. That's all I can see from it. We are not scum hunting because we are only focusing on one guy.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

Who are you referring to? I never said Radish was town. I said Moreno would most likely be town, along with me.

There's a difference between "I can almost assure you and most likely".

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4566926

You are telling us that Moreno is a town and you  can assure us that? How did you know he is a town again? 

supermario128 said:
Is it just me or is Prof suspiciously quiet so far. Normally he would be questioning people left and right, but it seems Rol has taken his place in that regard. Of course, he could just be spending quality time with his mother? I'm not sure, but he seems to want to lay low and let things play out.

Quiet, yes. Suspiciously so, not quite.

RolStoppable said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The conversation is going no where so it's either we lynch him or not. That's all I can see from it. We are not scum hunting because we are only focusing on one guy.

The bolded are contradictory statements. Not to mention that the latter bolded statement is outright wrong.

You better get up to speed or you'll be moved to the chopping block.

So if he flips town. Who's your next suspect? And no it's not outright wrong. I just answered mantle's question. That's my opinion on it. 

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guys in here.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
RolStoppable said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The bolded are contradictory statements. Not to mention that the latter bolded statement is outright wrong.

You better get up to speed or you'll be moved to the chopping block.

So if he flips town. Who's your next suspect? And no it's not outright wrong. I just answered mantle's question. That's my opinion on it. 

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guy in here.

EBWOP* 

Change guys to guy and added please.

And  please don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guy in here.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

EBWOP* 

Change guys to guy and added please.

And  please don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guy in here.

Who is this most powerful guy you talkl about?