By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Awww I thought I would have earned something for my post-lynch campaign! I was right about nen and mario!

You get a t-shirt!

I didn't forget your last minute contribution but it came way to late *chuckles* to justify an award. You were busy playing thtat stupid diablo 3 -_-

What can I say, Diablo III owns my soul.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:

If Baalz agreed to the double lynch and voted FF i would have burned Danne,have FF hammed
and win the game . Man i was almost there xD

I can kill any time during the day btw

yeah, but that didn't stop you from sending me PMs saying, "Burn at Twilight" during the day and "burn 'em immediately when the day starts!" during nights.

lol, that was for the possibility of me surviving until the end game.

I couldnt suggest a double lynch if the town knew i can burn before the twilight.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Thanks for changing my Role mr kitten.

You're welcome Tails. It's not like it did you any difference though. You were gone before the switch and returned to a lynch before you could even react to the change anyway. You were gone for a total of 3 days. Everything went down in your absence.

Well, You gave pleasure to the towns that they don't deserve lol.

Anyways off to MS E3 thread. ^^ boom!