By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

GG- I know what to do next time, I think.

@Baalz: Don't worry about it - I don't understand how you could be that convinced that I was lying in a game with so many power roles though :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

If Baalz agreed to the double lynch and voted FF i would have burned Danne,have FF hammed
and win the game . Man i was almost there xD

I can kill any time during the day btw

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Thanks for changing my Role mr kitten.

Twas my first mafia game, and I ALMOST survived to the end! It was a lot of fun! I'll definetly sign up for the next game as well!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Awww I thought I would have earned something for my post-lynch campaign! I was right about nen and mario!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

hurrdurr, I deserved it...

TruckOSaurus said:
Awww I thought I would have earned something for my post-lynch campaign! I was right about nen and mario!

You get a t-shirt!

I didn't forget your last minute contribution but it came way to late *chuckles* to justify an award. You were busy playing thtat stupid diablo 3 -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Thanks for changing my Role mr kitten.

You're welcome Tails. It's not like it did you any difference though. You were gone before the switch and returned to a lynch before you could even react to the change anyway. You were gone for a total of 3 days. Everything went down in your absence.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:

If Baalz agreed to the double lynch and voted FF i would have burned Danne,have FF hammed
and win the game . Man i was almost there xD

I can kill any time during the day btw

yeah, but that didn't stop you from sending me PMs saying, "Burn at Twilight" during the day and "burn 'em immediately when the day starts!" during nights.

Well, if it wasn't for trucks going berserk after his lynch I might not have thought of him being the townie until the next day, by which time I or someone else could have been wiped out by the arsonist and mario.

Truck's rage was one of the important factors in town victory. We did all the planning and it went exactly like that later on, good for the town.