By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:

So ninpie had no restrictions?

I have no words.

Thanks for the award though *smiles*.

He only had 2 shots. He would never PM me though after the Yuna scan. He would send me PMs like, "can I sleep on my decision". Problem was, he would send them within the final hour of night phase -killing more of my brain cells.

The guy didn't use his second scan at all for such a long time and for no reason.

The town won all thanks to the SK, completely agree with all the awards for Nen. If it wasn't for him we would have lost, we got modkilled 3 times, we had ninpie, and a fantastic mafia team for the most part, all of whom (except Moreno) seem to have unlimited abilities.

It was pure luck.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

It was pure luck.

I wouldn't say it was luck, more like the mafia falling apart. If I had my way we would have won for sure.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

It was pure luck.

I wouldn't say it was luck, more like the mafia falling apart. If I had my way we would have won for sure.

yeah, although thinking after that terrible decision I was thinking just how evil we could have become.  Had we gone for FF instead of insomniac, and if I didn't decide to get nen lynched he would have become my new toy, an extra kill a day for us :)

I deliberately designed a ferocious single mafia team. I got kind of sick of seeing underpowered mafia teams recently.

I wanted to see the world burn at the mafia's hands. Except, the arsonist burned them instead.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I really wanted to see Prof's role in action. He could of stolen any ability, passive or active.

Tis a shame he went after the cop... knowingly *rolls eyes*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I deliberately designed a ferocious single mafia team. I got kind of sick of seeing underpowered mafia teams recently.

I wanted to see the world burn at the mafia's hands. Except, the arsonist burned them instead.

served us right for letting him live

Wonktonodi said:
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

It was pure luck.

yeah, although thinking after that terrible decision I was thinking just how evil we could have become.  Had we gone for FF instead of insomniac, and if I didn't decide to get nen lynched he would have become my new toy, an extra kill a day for us :)

The horror! I could only imagine the expression on nen's face when he'd send the Ignition pm just to witness a totally different player be ignited. XD

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

It was pure luck.

The horror! I could only imagine the expression on nen's face when he'd send the Ignition pm just to witness a totally different player be ignited. XD

or if we has flipped him with myself but just did a direct kill on someone else. I accuse him of being the SK, and then when he tries to take me with him he burns himself! (of course I'd be lynched the next day though but it would have been worth it.

Great awards for this game! It's nice to see that old tradition make a comeback.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Good game guys.
Thank you Hat for hosting (and for the awesome the awards).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)