By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
I wouldn't mind a double lynch... I guess it all depends on if Baalz trust me enough. I kinda have o trust Baalz to be a townie...

lol, your my lover, but at this point Baalz sound alot more townie to me than you

I've been getting that alot this game! What is it about me that's so scummy? I don't really understand it...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
I wouldn't mind a double lynch... I guess it all depends on if Baalz trust me enough. I kinda have o trust Baalz to be a townie...

lol, your my lover, but at this point Baalz sound alot more townie to me than you

I've been getting that alot this game! What is it about me that's so scummy? I don't really understand it...

Its not you, its your role claim which used by scum to fake claim,  plus its rare having a bodyguard & a bullet proof in the same round.

But since the scum had 2 bus driver roles (kinda) and we had an alarmist and no cult i think its not that weird i guess

fact is everyone who survive until the end game look scummy imo xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Baalzamon said:
Final-Fan said:

And me, well, I'm probably the only one here with real evidence to back up my claim of not being the SK, because the SK having a vig kill as well is just ridiculous.

No you aren't.  Not only did I get an "innocent" scan via name by NintendoPie, but I also got an innocent scan by Trucks, a legitimate cop.

I am the only one completely cleared, because it is crazily possible that Hatmoza gave the SK one extra different kill just for shits and giggles.  And you saying you blocked him is the perfect setup towards you actually being the arsonist when you could just not target anybody.

WTF is this? 

1.  It is common for SKs to scan innocent to cops, at least in VGC games.  So the TOS scan is worthless and the name scan is at least a bit questionable. 
2.  I could believe the SK could get a "different flavor" kill just to mess with the town, but getting an EXTRA nightkill?  No way.  (Or didn't the arsonist strike the night I killed TOS?  I'm pretty sure he did.) 

It's too bad we don't know if killing is compulsory for the SK because if it was then I'd be a lot more comfortable with where my vote is.  As it is, I'm reconsidering... but not unvoting yet. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

This game will end in three hours whether you want it to or not. Not to be a douche or anything.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Nen, your claim simply doesn't make sense. If you are Danne's lover, and Danne is bulletproof, why do you need to be able to protect him?

Whatever.

Vote: Nen

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

In Hamburgerville's final moments, F-F, baalz, and danne held hands and prayed for the evil creature nen to disappear. The lynch post was gone so that's all they really could do. "Prayer will do you two no good!" Nen laughed out. "The two of us?" F-F said with a puzzled look, "I thought we were 3." Poor danne was ignited before he cold even say his goodbyes. "Where is Mr. Kitten?!" cried baalz, "I'm sure he will save us!" Little did poor baalz know, Mr. Kitten packed his bags and left as soon as the natural disasters struck the town.

"Hahaha!" Nen laughed ominously, "Now I will burn you all!... oh wait, I have to wait a full night before I can ignite one of you. Mind waiting it out?" Nen asked kindly.  "You mean to tel us you're useless right now!? Are you fucking serious...?" F-F asked. "Get 'em!" baalz shouted.

"Come on guys, we can talk this through!" Nen pleaded as the two survivors dragged him to the hardware shop, the last building standing in town.  What F-F and baalz did to Nen was even crueler than what the mafia did to their victims. They nailed nails in Nen's eyes, screwed her into the floor, twisted her tongue out with pliers, and urinated on her.

Hamburgerville was not saved. Everyone except for F-F, baalz, and Mr. Kitten perished. There is no happy ending. The once brilliant Hamburgerville and its colorful people from video games around the world were all dead.

Just like all the other places Mr. Kitten visits... Mr. Kitten is wanted in 48 States and countless countries around the world by the way.

Danne was Ignited

Danne was Samus

Danne was Bullet Proof Town

Nen Was Lynched

Nen was Eve

Nen was Arsonist

TOWN WIN!!

Game End

Thank you for Playing!!

Dead Thread http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/vDTKYshmjFn5z

Mafia Thread http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/LKRBen334FrvR

Great game guys! I had a lot of fun. ^_^

Linkz: "Thinking it over. We should try to kill one of them. Better our odds of removing the arsonist early, but even if we miss it's one less townie we have to worry about counter-claiming us.(assuming it still gets janitored) "

The irony is very strong with this one. This was in reference to killing Insomniac or FF instead of Nen, Little did we know that we would have killed the arsonist if we stuck to our original plan. Then it would have been smooth sailing from there. Wonk would have still been alive, Insomniac would have still died, and we would be that much closer to winning. Oh well, no point in dwelling on the past.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Well, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I guess it worked. Hat, any way you can let us know all the night actions?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.