By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All right. It's a bright new small-d day, and I've just glanced back at the previous pages. Here is the case against nen:

1. TOS was extremely suspicious of him, as well as others, I believe
2. His roleclaim is suspicious
3. I blocked him and there was no death as a result of that night

As for baalz:
1. His roleclaim is suspicious, although his behavior has fit it
2. He's been arrogant and pushy
3. hatmoza might have given an "innocent" name to the name cop as a way for the SK to be undetectable by that coplike role

I gotta say I'm still leaning towards nen.

Screw it, the dead thread guys have gotta be trying to kill us with their minds at this point. It's just a game.

Vote nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

LOL, that was a nice video but it doesn't do anything to make me think she's not third party

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
LOL, that was a nice video but it doesn't do anything to make me think she's not third party

Well, Gurdian Angel is third party FF.......just not a scum role.

I'm tempted to vote my self and end this, but i hate when others do this. So lets wait for Baalz to make it official.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:

And me, well, I'm probably the only one here with real evidence to back up my claim of not being the SK, because the SK having a vig kill as well is just ridiculous.

No you aren't.  Not only did I get an "innocent" scan via name by NintendoPie, but I also got an innocent scan by Trucks, a legitimate cop.

I am the only one completely cleared, because it is crazily possible that Hatmoza gave the SK one extra different kill just for shits and giggles.  And you saying you blocked him is the perfect setup towards you actually being the arsonist when you could just not target anybody.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Well if Danne is really not the arsonist then my suspicion is on FF now

Baalz unvoted me when there was no reason to, while FF voted me yesterday instead of Mario who pointed 

him as scum going by his fake claim (Mario did the same but voted Baalz)

Like Mario FF voted for someone else not the one 100% scum to him.

His hammer vote on Mario was also scummy specially when right after that he acted confused and felt some

kind of regret which felt like bad acting imo.

The flavour is the only thing between me and 100 convection that FF is the arsonist, but i cant ignore

the FF attitude, opinions and play style that screamed scum from day 1.

Since it wont make much deffrence maybe i should die after voting my last scum ^_^

Unvote

Vote: Final-Fan

Baalzamon said:
Final-Fan said:

And me, well, I'm probably the only one here with real evidence to back up my claim of not being the SK, because the SK having a vig kill as well is just ridiculous.

No you aren't.  Not only did I get an "innocent" scan via name by NintendoPie, but I also got an innocent scan by Trucks, a legitimate cop.

I am the only one completely cleared, because it is crazily possible that Hatmoza gave the SK one extra different kill just for shits and giggles.  And you saying you blocked him is the perfect setup towards you actually being the arsonist when you could just not target anybody.

I wont mind a double lynch....

you and i vote FF

FF and Danne vote me

we both get killed then i can win with the town :)

I dont think Hat will mind a double lynch coze i think he want this game to end more than
anyone in the dead thread xD

nen-suer said:
Baalzamon said:
Final-Fan said:

I wont mind a double lynch....

you and i vote FF

FF and Danne vote me

we both get killed then i can win with the town :)

I wouldn't mind a double lynch... I guess it all depends on if Baalz trust me enough. I kinda have o trust Baalz to be a townie...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
I wouldn't mind a double lynch... I guess it all depends on if Baalz trust me enough. I kinda have o trust Baalz to be a townie...

lol, your my lover, but at this point Baalz sound alot more townie to me than you