By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
oh i still live! Yay
Well Baalz, your role seem legit, but sometime SKs scan innocent to boost there chance of survival
normally wont suspect you, but with 3 players lift things you all look scummy :(

I don't know if their actual names would be covered for name scans... Could they?! Maaaan, is Baalz on the list of being possible scum?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
This is bullshit, even if we want to kill Danne, we can't, because Nen will never vote for him.

The only thing that can kill me now is the arsonist >:D Moahahaha! It would be kinda great if I was the arsonist, but sadly I'm not...

nen-suer said:
oh i still live! Yay
Well Baalz, your role seem legit, but sometime SKs scan innocent to boost there chance of survival
normally wont suspect you, but with 3 players lift things you all look scummy :(

Seriously, what is your role? You could block a hit against me once, was it something like that??

Baalzamon said:
I'll be back late late tonight or tomorrow...my brother is getting married!!!

Have fun at the wedding!! :D

DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
oh i still live! Yay

Seriously, what is your role? You could block a hit against me once, was it something like that??

Yeah, its Guardian powers and it will save you from night kills as well as day kills on the next day (including lynching)

I used it 2 night ago so you wont be protected tonight (or today) if your not the arsonist, but am hoping you are at this point becouse i can make us both

win by dying.

I'm The Boss you, and if you're Snake then  it will make a perfect ending for me being killed buy you.

But Snake as an arsonist wouldnt make sense it just make a good scenario, so the name is someone else.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Baalzamon said:
This is bullshit, even if we want to kill Danne, we can't, because Nen will never vote for him.

The only thing that can kill me now is the arsonist >:D Moahahaha! It would be kinda great if I was the arsonist, but sadly I'm not...

Dont worry, like i said even if you admit it now they cant lynch you without my vote xD

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
Baalzamon said:

Dont worry, like i said even if you admit it now they cant lynch you without my vote xD

Well if Hat went with the majorty of votes instead of the usual hammer vote then that will throw a monkey wrench into my plan!

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
oh i still live! Yay

Yeah, its Guardian powers and it will save you from night kills as well as day kills on the next day (including lynching)

I used it 2 night ago so you wont be protected tonight (or today) if your not the arsonist, but am hoping you are at this point becouse i can make us both

win by dying.

I'm The Boss you, and if you're Snake then  it will make a perfect ending for me being killed buy you.

But Snake as an arsonist wouldnt make sense it just make a good scenario, so the name is someone else.

Well, if you're all that, and FF is JoaT, Baalz is Doc and I'm bullet proof... Who the hell is the arsonist?

Clearly someone is lying, Danny. I'm busy posting silly pictures right now, but I'm also cogitating on which of you is lying.

nen has historically been the main suspect for SK, and also no one died when I had blocked him on the night the SK would have set someone up for ignition. However, if the SK can choose to not kill, that doesn't conclusively prove it's nen.

Baalz has claimed unlimited doc, which is pretty outrageous considering radishhead's existence, and I feel like he's been bullying the town et cetera. But his behavior is somewhat explainable by his being the doc. Either he is really the doc, or he has been setting up his fakeclaim ever since radish's claim. (He pushes a mislynch super hard, throws us off kilter by refusing to claim etc., then claims doc which explains both of the above, what a magnificent way to get away with a mislynch and distract the town.)

As for you, well, I don't remember that you were cleared by anyone, people just seem to trust you. Frankly, that includes me, and yet ... you could be sneaking your way to scummy victory.

And me, well, I'm probably the only one here with real evidence to back up my claim of not being the SK, because the SK having a vig kill as well is just ridiculous.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Am I the only one who's voted yet? Well, Nen voted no vote, but how goes your thoughts FF and Baalz?