By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:
Goddamnit I love you FF! I'm Sorry for the harsh words! Awesome work!

Now we just have to find the arsonist... Baalz is cleared from now on in my eyes. He could Do almost anything and still be town to Me. That leaves FF and Nen... And FFs claim of JoaT sounds legit and consistent with the flavor of a green light when wonk got shot.

And that leaves Nen... Any thoughts?

Like i said i dont really care at this point i can win with the town or the scum as long as you live :)

I'll lol if you are the arsonist tho xD

I already feel some kind of conection with him after he killed most of my suspects.

At first i thought he was Manty coze he used to agree with the thing i said. But looks like he had feeling for me too and i didnt relize.. 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Funny that Mario was Big Boss & am The Boss
why do i have the feeling that Solid Snake is around here some where xD
His camouflage is like Ocelot said "is pretty good".

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wont be around until later, and since i dont really have anything to add at this point

Vote: no lynch

just becouse i'd rather win with the town istead of the Sk

nen-suer said:

Wont be around until later, and since i dont really have anything to add at this point

Vote: no lynch

just becouse i'd rather win with the town istead of the Sk

i just wanna bring this up, if we dont lynch the arsonist today he could already have set me up for a kill and we wouldnt know until twilight. and if i burn you lose...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Aw jeez, now I'll have to go review the case against nen.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

FF you do that! For me it stands between you and him, but I'm leaning towards a Nen lynch since your claim sounds legit. I'll wait for baalz to make an appearnce first though before I vote...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ok, so we won't be lynching Danne no matter what.

That leaves FinalFan and Nen.

FinalFan has fully admitted to having another kill with his jack of all trades role. Nobody has counter claimed that, and no role has came up that would indicate it was their kill. That being the case, his claim seems to make sense.

I guess rather than wasting time, we might as well vote you out then Nen.

Vote: Nen

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Oh, and Mario, I hope you realize your problem was going after me. Your fake claim was so good, but then you didn't follow it and go for FinalFan yesterday who was confirmed as 100% scum by it.

Also, I highly hihgly doubt it, but I cannot rule out that Danne is another mafia. I protected you last night FinalFan.

Granted if there was still a mafia, I should have been the one killed, not you.