By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Holy hell, nice act SM128. Personally I tend to admit I'm scum once the mod has verified my hammering, but to each their own. . Now I'm going to go back and reread the flavor but did no one die? Well I guess that's no surprise if nen can actually control when he ignites people. Or perhaps the doc made a right choice for once .... no, then why would we have a special SK doc?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Well whatever. Baalz has smelled bad to me for like two thirds of the game to me but nen is really really the frontrunner here. I'll wait till the morning (actual morning) before enraging Danny with my vote though.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

supermario128 said:

LOLOLOLOL!

Tagging.

LOL! That really just happened.

You had this Mario, if you only you stuck to your claim and made us lynch FF or even gone with me like i said.
We didn't have any murder lass night so i will assume Mario was the last mafia.

No arsonist kill on the twilight or the day start! Looks like he wasn't to keep the suspect pool like
this and try to get a mislynch and win.

Danne claim sound legit, i don't know him well and unless he was hiding his real personality this '
whole round...i cant picture him as scum.

Baalz and FF on the other hands i don't feel good about.

FF was cleared by the flavour, Mario's evidence against his is officially BS now, but i don't like how he hammered
Mario after voting me first (he did the same thing Mario did and yet he was confused about Mario behaviour)

Baalz could be the arsonist and it could mean that he scan innocent by the investigative roles, that nothing
new to a SK role, but its a first i see one get new good name to escape even the name cop!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

No lynch for today sounds good to me.
Why should the town always make the first move ? we don't ?
We wait until the arsonist kill someone then the 2 remaining townies will have better chance lynching
the arsonist.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Screw it, Danne is my lover and i don't care if he is the arsonist or not as this point.
You will need my vote to lynch and you wont have it.

So like yesterday it will be me, FF and Baalz
i don't care who is lynched of us at this point.

nen-suer said:
Screw it, Danne is my lover and i don't care if he is the arsonist or not as this point.
You will need my vote to lynch and you wont have it.

So like yesterday it will be me, FF and Baalz
i don't care who is lynched of us at this point.

^ I may have selfish reasons not to lynch Danne, but i still think Danne's claim is real and he is town .

And from my track record this round am sure this means something

Goddamnit I love you FF! I'm Sorry for the harsh words! Awesome work!

Now we just have to find the arsonist... Baalz is cleared from now on in my eyes. He could Do almost anything and still be town to Me. That leaves FF and Nen... And FFs claim of JoaT sounds legit and consistent with the flavor of a green light when wonk got shot.

And that leaves Nen... Any thoughts?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Goddamnit I love you FF! I'm Sorry for the harsh words! Awesome work!

Now we just have to find the arsonist... Baalz is cleared from now on in my eyes. He could Do almost anything and still be town to Me. That leaves FF and Nen... And FFs claim of JoaT sounds legit and consistent with the flavor of a green light when wonk got shot.

And that leaves Nen... Any thoughts?

Like i said i dont really care at this point i can win with the town or the scum as long as you live :)