By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've had enough of you lies Nen.

Unvote

Vote: Nen

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
@Mario: but is FF town? Jack of all trades could be 3rd as you pointed out. Baalz could be godfather, but so could you... Nen is probably the arsonist - Why we should Lynch him. I think his role claim is the weakest... Sounds stupid as hell!

Like I said, FF has to be some sort of scum because he is the only one left on my list that could be. I will ensure you that I am not mafia and that Baalz being mafia godfather is most likely. Remember how he came out right away on day one questioning NinPie and making himself look suspicious to some. That was his plan all along because he got scanned by two cops! It is perfect because he would show up as innocent as godfather and then could role claim doctor and make a fake list of people he "protected". I already knew he would try something like this, which is why I said I could read him like a book. I agree that Nen is the arsonist though. He doesn't care who he lynches today as long as it isn't him. For me it would be Baalz > Nen > FF. That is the order we should lynch them since FF can't kill anymore.

Dude how does this Work!! Its one something that you think Baalz is the godfather if Trucks is the only one invistgated him,

if he scans innocent by trucks and Pie the we shouldnt have had two active cops at the same time!

It doesnt make sense at all. 

nen-suer said:

At this point i don't care if i live or die as went as far as i can and my love will probably live until tomorow atleast.

Also i find it strange that Mario would sacrifice Smeags like that if he was mafia instead of helping him out!

And the role....its just a strange fake claim to make!

He could be the arsonist or could be telling the truth and FF is the 2nd scum from the list.

But the flavor said FF kill didn't have an evil intent so unless hat screwed up in the flavor Mario is our safest bet.

And Baalz was confirmed by Pie and the now cleared trucks and so far we didn't have any scum with hero characters names.

If trucks were a mafia cop then i can see Baalz as a mafia godfather, but since Trucks was town then Baalz is clear.

I hope your "love" lives until tomorrow.

I wouldn't sacrifice Smeags if I were mafia. I would have just lied about my list! -_-

I have not lied about any aspects of my role, unlike you.

I am not the arsonist.

FF's kill didn't have malicious intent because it was bussed. Thus, he didn't hit the target he was supposed to and it was an innocent kill because of that.

Like I said before, what is the point of a mafia godfather who can scan as guilty? He wanted to look suspicious early in order to get cleared early.

No, that doesn't clear Baalz at all. Why would you even be thinking that?

Bussing the kill shouldnt change that, and you cant expect us to belive your result over the mod's flavour at this point.

DanneSandin said:
Nen, I want you to role claim. It sounded as if you had a body guard kind of thing going there - but I wanna hear what your name and role is.

He is the arsonist, but I don't know what his name is. We know he was using a fake name because I am already from MGS!

Good thing i remebred that Hat hates your guts (Raiden) so now am sure that your name claim is BS or just another scum.

DanneSandin said:
Baalz, could you please list everybody you have been protecting in order since day One, thanks..

At this point he can easily make a fake list, but it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Are you really trying to sell a godfather Scenario at this point!!

You going after Baalz instead of FF & me!! And you expect me to belive you!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

I don't expect you to believe anything, nor care about anything. You are the arsonist after all and will try to make everyone look guilty except yourself. Your lies won't work though.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

And i also i just  rememberd now that hatmoza hates Raiden from MGS!

Not to mentio his wierd role that i never heared of and doesnt match his claimed character!

Interesting how you only remembered this now. I doubt he hates him that much, considering he put him in this game.

Also, he fits with the role quite well. As would many other characters from the MGC universe. The game is all about stealth.

The thread is still in my hot topics

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4587461

What do you say now

supermario128 said:
I've had enough of you lies Nen.

Unvote

Vote: Nen

Yeah this is much better, now putting me over Baalz make some sense

But it just makes you diperate at this point scum

Like i said am ok dying coze my wining condetion can happen even if the town loses, i just need HIM to servive

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Thanks for that. This proves you are lying. All he says is he was made to cater to the female crowd, and most of the people in this game are females anyway. So he fits in perfectly!

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

I don't expect you to believe anything, nor care about anything. You are the arsonist after all and will try to make everyone look guilty except yourself. Your lies won't work though.

Everybody = you and FF right :P

But if you mean in the entire game then look back at all the people i suspected thro the game and how many of them werent scum.

It was like this btw (in no order) Noc, Moreno, Wonk, Smeags, Linkz,Trucks, Manty. 5/7 thats pretty amazing i'd say wont you scum :P

Maybe i can go up to 6/8 before i die

nen-suer said:

Yes you could! Just vote for yourself; problem solved!

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Thanks for that. This proves you are lying. All he says is he was made to cater to the female crowd, and most of the people in this game are females anyway. So he fits in perfectly!

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Yes you could! Just vote for yourself; problem solved!

I like how you wont give up "to the end". Respect +1

nen-suer said:

I like how you wont give up "to the end". Respect +1

What do you mean by "give up"? I am trying to help us win and the best way to do that is to lynch someone who can kill at night. That is why I am fine with lynching you.

Nintendo still doomed?