By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
What a bloody mess! Why did you guys have to hang truck?! And now mantle is gone, and we won't know if the arsonist could get a kill untill twilight...

I already apologized to Trucks. I'll admit I was wrong about him, but I think I have everything sorted out now. We can still win this!

Also, I'm pretty sure FF blocked Nen so I don't think we will have an arsonist kill today.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

@Mario: but is FF town? Jack of all trades could be 3rd as you pointed out. Baalz could be godfather, but so could you... Nen is probably the arsonist - Why we should Lynch him. I think his role claim is the weakest... Sounds stupid as hell!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Can't believe you guys ended the day so fast!

I'm surprised that Manty wasn't the arsonist coze at some point he just seemed too fixated about me being mafia.

At this point i don't care if i live or die as went as far as i can and my love will probably live until tomorow atleast.

Hat thought he was trolling me with the role, but the joke is on him now xD

Also i find it strange that Mario would sacrifice Smeags like that if he was mafia instead of helping him out!

And the role....its just a strange fake claim to make!

He could be the arsonist or could be telling the truth and FF is the 2nd scum from the list.

But the flavor said FF kill didn't have an evil intent so unless hat screwed up in the flavor Mario is our safest bet.

And Baalz was confirmed by Pie and the now cleared trucks and so far we didn't have any scum with hero characters names.

If trucks were a mafia cop then i can see Baalz as a mafia godfather, but since Trucks was town then Baalz is clear.

Vote: Mario

Dont worry if you are telling the truth will lynch FF and add Hatmoza to the "bad mods" list.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:

Vote: Baalz

If he isn't scum then obviously you should lynch me tomorrow, but I just don't want to lose when we are so close. Let's not make any mistakes guys!

At this point its me, you and FF battle royal.

Dont bring Baalz into this coze you wont get support and lose this easir.

You have evidance aginst FF so if your telling the truth he is 100% scum to you &if FF is telling the truth then

you're 100% scum in his eyes.

And if one of you die we will be 100% sure if the other is telling the truth or not.

Yet FF voted me! and you voted Baalz!!

That mean both of you not really confident about the other being scum (both lying about you aligments)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

You guys need to fucking stop throwing around the votes! Look at what happend to Trucks. No more voting. We can't afford to be careless!

Around the Network

Baalz, could you please list everybody you have been protecting in order since day One, thanks..

Nen, I want you to role claim. It sounded as if you had a body guard kind of thing going there - but I wanna hear what your name and role is.

DanneSandin said:
@Mario: but is FF town? Jack of all trades could be 3rd as you pointed out. Baalz could be godfather, but so could you... Nen is probably the arsonist - Why we should Lynch him. I think his role claim is the weakest... Sounds stupid as hell!

Like I said, FF has to be some sort of scum because he is the only one left on my list that could be. I will ensure you that I am not mafia and that Baalz being mafia godfather is most likely. Remember how he came out right away on day one questioning NinPie and making himself look suspicious to some. That was his plan all along because he got scanned by two cops! It is perfect because he would show up as innocent as godfather and then could role claim doctor and make a fake list of people he "protected". I already knew he would try something like this, which is why I said I could read him like a book. I agree that Nen is the arsonist though. He doesn't care who he lynches today as long as it isn't him. For me it would be Baalz > Nen > FF. That is the order we should lynch them since FF can't kill anymore.

nen-suer said:

At this point i don't care if i live or die as went as far as i can and my love will probably live until tomorow atleast.

Also i find it strange that Mario would sacrifice Smeags like that if he was mafia instead of helping him out!

And the role....its just a strange fake claim to make!

He could be the arsonist or could be telling the truth and FF is the 2nd scum from the list.

But the flavor said FF kill didn't have an evil intent so unless hat screwed up in the flavor Mario is our safest bet.

And Baalz was confirmed by Pie and the now cleared trucks and so far we didn't have any scum with hero characters names.

If trucks were a mafia cop then i can see Baalz as a mafia godfather, but since Trucks was town then Baalz is clear.

I hope your "love" lives until tomorrow.

I wouldn't sacrifice Smeags if I were mafia. I would have just lied about my list! -_-

I have not lied about any aspects of my role, unlike you.

I am not the arsonist.

FF's kill didn't have malicious intent because it was bussed. Thus, he didn't hit the target he was supposed to and it was an innocent kill because of that.

Like I said before, what is the point of a mafia godfather who can scan as guilty? He wanted to look suspicious early in order to get cleared early.

No, that doesn't clear Baalz at all. Why would you even be thinking that?

DanneSandin said:
Nen, I want you to role claim. It sounded as if you had a body guard kind of thing going there - but I wanna hear what your name and role is.

He is the arsonist, but I don't know what his name is. We know he was using a fake name because I am already from MGS!

DanneSandin said:
Baalz, could you please list everybody you have been protecting in order since day One, thanks..

At this point he can easily make a fake list, but it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Nintendo still doomed?

DanneSandin said:
You guys need to fucking stop throwing around the votes! Look at what happend to Trucks. No more voting. We can't afford to be careless!

Bah, Trucks was the only mistake i made so far and all my votes HoS were good calls up to that point >_>

You claimed early, had a role that made the scum afraid to kill you becouse your immune to night kills and you may still have shots left

(thats not a question dont answer it) and your name sounds real like i said.

Baalz is confirmed by the now town Trucks and Mario cleared him with his role claim thats why it make no sense he vote him and not FF unless is scared

that by lunching FF he maybe proven to be a fake and get lynched.

So between these two scummy option Mario is our safest bet imo, specially with FF role sounding true due to the flavour and Mario voting Baalz instead of FF.

If Mario was indeed telling the truth then FF is scum and Mario vote on Baalz is something that he need to explain after this game is done.

DanneSandin said:

I dont need a body guard i'm The Boss! lol.

No all night kills are accounted for, the scum just wanted to set me up for a day lynch and keept failing at it lol.

Even Manty's murder was probably made to make me look bad (or hoping he was the arsonist), but the mafia keep forgeting that if they want

me look as the arsonist they should notice by now that killing people with anything other than fire wont work.

And i also i just  rememberd now that hatmoza hates Raiden from MGS! How could i forget this! We talked about just the other day in the

"Yakuza 5 announcment thread". He's the first chacter that i know Hat dont like present himself in this thread!

Not to mentio his wierd role that i never heared of and doesnt match his claimed character!

nen-suer said:

And i also i just  rememberd now that hatmoza hates Raiden from MGS!

Not to mentio his wierd role that i never heared of and doesnt match his claimed character!

Interesting how you only remembered this now. I doubt he hates him that much, considering he put him in this game.

Also, he fits with the role quite well. As would many other characters from the MGC universe. The game is all about stealth.

Nintendo still doomed?