By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@mantle im more convinced about nen right now.

Yeah Trucks show your true colours now, you killed Pie for this  reason no?

Like Linkz you get overly aggresive when cornered by someone. 

mantlepiecek said:

I would trust FF's instincts,....

BUT he rode on the radish lynch train

AND he tried to kill Insomniac. WTH

So I am still thinking. Maybe trucks is right about Nen? Maybe Nen did fake claim so that his SK ability is not revealed to everyone?

You defended wonk, trusted Linkz and want to lynch me. FF to me looks alot more town than you.

FF is clear becouse the flavour says the kill didnt have any evil intent like i said eariler, so unless the a counter viglant like claim aginst FF present it self

FF is 100% clear.

Of course FF is clear. It's just his instincts that I am doubting.

I didn't defend wonk btw. Go look it up. I only said his name claim would have been an amazing fake claim. You were wrong about him fake claiming Rol's role.

Also the only reason I trusted linkz was because FF didn't come forward and say anything about the theory that day. Nothing. So I thought that the vigilante thought my theory was correct. The hell should I know I was wrong?

But yes I would like to lynch you. I think you might be the arsonist yourself. I just don't know if I should lynch the mafia first or the arsonist.

Around the Network

Nen, why do you think mantle is scum?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Meh, manty can wait for tommorow. there is a slight...very slight chance am wrong about him but i can be more sure tomorow.

Trucks on the other hand just played the delt that card that the mafia prepaired last night and what happens after Pie gets murdered?

TOh yes my name claim come in question, but to ignore than i was Pie's best scan option last night (and i asked for it) and he was murdered is just too much

wont you agree trucks

Unvote: Manty

Vote: Trucks

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Meh, manty can wait for tommorow. there is a slight...very slight chance am wrong about him but i can be more sure tomorow.

Trucks on the other hand just played the delt that card that the mafia prepaired last night and what happens after Pie gets murdered?

TOh yes my name claim come in question, but to ignore than i was Pie's best scan option last night (and i asked for it) and he was murdered is just too much

wont you agree trucks

Unvote: Manty

Vote: Trucks

Tell me whu you wanna lynch manty - even if it won't be today, tell me why you want him lynched sooner or later...

DanneSandin said:

i will answer quickly becouse i need to go

- he thought i was mafia and never arsonist yesterday.

- Linkz kill makes me look bad becouse (like he just said) all the arsonist vics were suspcts of mine

-he claimed miller

-he tried to hinder my case aginst wonk

You can check eariler posts for more details coze i gotta go :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:

- Linkz kill makes me look bad becouse (like he just said) all the arsonist vics were suspcts of mine

-he claimed miller

Thanks for your reply =)

But unless Mantle is the godfather he's cleared as well:

Mario's statements :

Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle)

Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)

Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

We already have one Scum on day one: smeags, so why you think Matnle is as well? Would he be the godfather?

And why isn't Baalz participaiting more than his one question?

And I'd like to hear Marios thoughts about this mess =)

nen-suer said:
DanneSandin said:

-he claimed miller

I didn't try to hinder your case. Stop being in denial.

I was pointing out the most obvious. That Wonk did not steal Rol's role for himself.

So now I am mafia because I pointed out the obvious?

Also who else could be the arsonist? I trust Danne, Trucks, Baalz, FF. I am not sure about mario. So that leaves you.

You are 100% the arsonist.

vote : Nen

Oh, and after my lynch people would know that you are the arsonist anyway. If I get lynched, that is. Which I hope not.

mantlepiecek said:

I didn't try to hinder your case. Stop being in denial.

I was pointing out the most obvious. That Wonk did not steal Rol's role for himself.

So now I am mafia because I pointed out the obvious?

Also who else could be the arsonist? I trust Danne, Trucks, Baalz, FF. I am not sure about mario. So that leaves you.

You are 100% the arsonist.

vote : Nen

Oh, and after my lynch people would know that you are the arsonist anyway. If I get lynched, that is. Which I hope not.

EBWOP

So now I am arsonist because I pointed out the obvious?

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@mantle im more convinced about nen right now.

Yeah Trucks show your true colours now, you killed Pie for this  reason no?

If you wanna throw accusations around, at least make them believable. I'm one of the players who stuck by NintendoPie the most. If I had been so scared of his ability, I would have let him get lynched on Day Two.

Signature goes here!