By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
Mario's statements :
Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle)
Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)
Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

Trucks is the mafia according to this.

I think I'd believe TOS over mario.  Not to mention I'm starting to like baalz for SK. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
do we have a town bus driver (or redirector) that could have change FF's shot of Insom to Wonk? Do that make sense to you? Don't know if I've expressed it clear enough.

If FF's bullet hit Wonk instead of Insom, that would mean that Insom would have been triple killed!

I was right interpting the flavour it seems

Insomiac saw a gun but it wasnt pointed at him (after the bus tried to run him over as i remember)

So FF shot was bussed to Wonk after all.

Also i remember Trucks saying am reading too much into the flavour and it doesnt mean much at this point!

Double HoS: On Trucks

I think i got another mafia.....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
Is there some problem with me targeting insomniac, aside from that I was apparently the only one to think he was suspicious? (And him flipping town, albeit Janitor.)

Insomniac died being murdered and ignited, so Mafia kill and Arsonist kill. Wonk was shot, Vig kill.

Well, then, I guess Wonk and insomniac got bus-drivered.  The SK, however, would have targeted insomiac the previous night, yes? 

I'm not sure anymore, we do need a diagram.

There's something wrong with to Arsonist kills. We've had 4 Ignited player (Outlaw, Moreno, Insomniac and Linkz), if the kills were really delayed Linkz should still be alive. Although the flavor seperates the night events from Linkz's death so the Arsonist must have control on when his victims die.

Signature goes here!

I find it funny that most of the mafia kills have been unintentional. Moreno killed by SK, Wonk killed by bussing, Linkz killed by SK.

Smeags was the only one we killed intentionally.

Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
Mario's statements :

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)
Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

I think I'd believe TOS over mario.  Not to mention I'm starting to like baalz for SK. 

You think Mario would have sacrificed his team's roleblocker to gain the town's trust?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
Is there some problem with me targeting insomniac, aside from that I was apparently the only one to think he was suspicious? (And him flipping town, albeit Janitor.)

Insomniac died being murdered and ignited, so Mafia kill and Arsonist kill. Wonk was shot, Vig kill.

Well, then, I guess Wonk and insomniac got bus-drivered.  The SK, however, would have targeted insomiac the previous night, yes? 

I'm not sure anymore, we do need a diagram.

There's something wrong with to Arsonist kills. We've had 4 Ignited player (Outlaw, Moreno, Insomniac and Linkz), if the kills were really delayed Linkz should still be alive. Although the flavor seperates the night events from Linkz's death so the Arsonist must have control on when his victims die.

Well, why?  Target N1, dies N2.  Target N2, dies N3.  Target N3, dies N4.  Target N4, dies N5.  That's four deaths.  The OP seems to claim that moreno and insomniac got ignited at the same time (as well as Linkz - on N3?!  LOL), but that both makes no sense and is wrong in my own recollections as well. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
Ok, now i'm sure about FF.
But the flavour said that the kill didnt have an evil intent or something, thats means its a pro town kill = vigilant kill.
So unless someone else role claim vigliant FF is clear.
HoS: Trucks

And people just listen once and lynch Manty

Then you would be mislynching. Clearly.

I am still not sure about you. The way you go on about arsonist makes me feel like you might have been an arsonist yourself. The arsonist did target Moreno, Wonk and Linkz, and they are your suspects.

So now am not mafia, but the arsonist huh.

I wouldnt be attracting this much attention if am a Sk role, it will just get me killed or lynched.

Plus i was counting that Pie clear my name, but sadly he was murdered (not burned) in an obvious effort to set me up.

Also am not liking how Linkz died on the day istead on twilight , its seems like the arsonist was trying to set me up too thinking that Linkz is town

and me mafia (thats you).

You cant make look either arsonist or mafia at this point unless you ignore logic.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
Mario's statements :

You think Mario would have sacrificed his team's roleblocker to gain the town's trust?

So I should vote you then?  Or is baalz a Godfather? 

Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
Mario's statements :

So I should vote you then?  Or is baalz a Godfather? 

You should vote for yourself according to Mario's result.

Signature goes here!

@kantor
professional respect +10
Personal respect -100