By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

For the record, it's a classic trick for Mafia with a bus driver to bus one of themselves with the true target, and to the kill that way by targeting their own guy and the bus driver swap ensures the death of the other one. It bypasses protection.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

@Trucks She's looking hot, but it's for the best that we didn't get a piece of that ass ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Final-Fan said:
For the record, it's a classic trick for Mafia with a bus driver to bus one of themselves with the true target, and to the kill that way by targeting their own guy and the bus driver swap ensures the death of the other one. It bypasses protection.

But even so, Insomniac would have been triple murdered - how plausible is that?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
do we have a town bus driver (or redirector) that could have change FF's shot of Insom to Wonk? Do that make sense to you? Don't know if I've expressed it clear enough.

If FF's bullet hit Wonk instead of Insom, that would mean that Insom would have been triple killed!

No, I think it happened more like my last post.  The mafia were the people doing the bussing, they just were being clever about how they killed insomniac and didn't expect me to target insomniac for death (thereby getting their own guy because of the bussing). 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Ok, now i'm sure about FF.
But the flavour said that the kill didnt have an evil intent or something, thats means its a pro town kill = vigilant kill.
So unless someone else role claim vigliant FF is clear.
HoS: Trucks

And people just listen once and lynch Manty

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Mario's statements :

Day one: Voting for No lynch (Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol, Mantle)

Night one: There was 1 scum member who voted no lynch out of the people above.

Day three: Voting for Radish (Linkz, Stefl, Trucks, Baalz, Final Fan, Mario, Smeags, NinPie)

Night three: There were 3 scum members who voted for Radish out of the people above.

Trucks is the mafia according to this.

DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:

But even so, Insomniac would have been triple murdered - how plausible is that?

If they HADN'T done the kill by bussing, then yes, insomniac would have been triple dead, quite a feat. 

Either trucks or Final fan.

Tracking from Hyrulian Heaven

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
Ok, now i'm sure about FF.
But the flavour said that the kill didnt have an evil intent or something, thats means its a pro town kill = vigilant kill.
So unless someone else role claim vigliant FF is clear.
HoS: Trucks

And people just listen once and lynch Manty

Then you would be mislynching. Clearly.

I am still not sure about you. The way you go on about arsonist makes me feel like you might have been an arsonist yourself. The arsonist did target Moreno, Wonk and Linkz, and they are your suspects.