By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:

And Pie was killed to prevent him from confirming my name and set my lynch on stone for today

But if someone try to make me his killer at this point i'm not gonna even bother replay to him.

Also Hos, Mantel i'm 90% sure he is the arsonist at this point for the reasons i stated yesterday, he really thought i was mafia.

Its like Wonk and Radish situation all over again where scum thought he just got a hold of anothe scum.

Also Vote: Final Fan

Like i said after the wonk vs radish thingy.  Linkz is mafia then FF is mafia....and hopefully the last.

Well, you do have a pretty impressive track record of spoting a mafia...

haha, looks my streak just ended. its clear that we have a vig :(

But now am confident about manty :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Well, I think the flavor is probably just flavor -- all that madness was great fun to read but I doubt anything happened other than simple mafia and SK kills. And investigations and whatever.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
All right, before I even bother reading the flavor let me clear something up: Insomniac was not killed by the bus driver redirecting anything. I know this because I used my one and only vig kill on insomniac. So you can just throw that particular conspiracy theory out the window.

You should have just role-claimed. I doubted Nen for that particular reason.

DanneSandin said:
the caped cultists who spent their time trolling the townspeople all decided to jump in the battle as well.

Cultists confirmed without question.

I was just about to say the opposite. To me that's hatmoza saying "I'm so fucking trolling you with the cult idea".

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:
I am absolutely surprised at this. Why did Ninpie die, and how did Linkz die of ignition? I thought insomniac was the one who would have died,?

How come there is a mafia bus driver and a redirector for the mafia?

The cults are dead, that's a good thing.

They dead for sure? I know it states there's bloody cloaks everywhere - but who was cult?

Seems like stefl and Ninpie were cults.

Reading the first page here everyone is either Town or Mafia - except NinPie, he's just "Flavor Cop" nothing else. Stefl says "Town Body Guard", does that mean stefl still could have been cultist, or was he pure town?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Oh, and Trucks is obvious scum now coze he cleared Linkz (unless he was bussed)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DanneSandin said:
NinPie was cultist?!

No, he wasn't.  I absolutely refuse to believe hatmoza would put in a cult that doesn't show up in the flip, and I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe there's a cult that has avoided being anyone's victim and yet hasn't won. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
the caped cultists who spent their time trolling the townspeople all decided to jump in the battle as well.

Cultists confirmed without question.

I was just about to say the opposite. To me that's hatmoza saying "I'm so fucking trolling you with the cult idea".

He could be, but check out the first page and NinPie's stats: he's "Flavor Cop" - but NOT town OR mafia...

Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:
NinPie was cultist?!

No, he wasn't.  I absolutely refuse to believe hatmoza would put in a cult that doesn't show up in the flip, and I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe there's a cult that has avoided being anyone's victim and yet hasn't won. 

He could have been recruited later

nen-suer said:

Oh, and Trucks is obvious scum now coze he cleared Linkz (unless he was bussed)

didn't they (mafia) have one bus driver (Linkz) and one redirector (whoever???) that could have redirected Trucks scan?