By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

the caped cultists who spent their time trolling the townspeople all decided to jump in the battle as well.

Cultists confirmed without question.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
All right, before I even bother reading the flavor let me clear something up: Insomniac was not killed by the bus driver redirecting anything. I know this because I used my one and only vig kill on insomniac. So you can just throw that particular conspiracy theory out the window.

You're the vig?

And Pie was killed to prevent him from confirming my name and set my lynch on stone for today

But if someone try to make me his killer at this point i'm not gonna even bother replay to him.

Also Hos, Mantel i'm 90% sure he is the arsonist at this point for the reasons i stated yesterday, he really thought i was mafia.

Its like Wonk and Radish situation all over again where scum thought he just got a hold of anothe scum.

Also Vote: Final Fan

Like i said after the wonk vs radish thingy.  Linkz is mafia then FF is mafia....and hopefully the last.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

This should mean that the mafia is down to 1 or 2 ppl now...

And hey Baalz, sorry I ever doubted you! Just hope you haven't turned cultist :P

I am absolutely surprised at this. Why did Ninpie die, and how did Linkz die of ignition? I thought insomniac was the one who would have died,?

How come there is a mafia bus driver and a redirector for the mafia?

The cults are dead, that's a good thing.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

And Pie was killed to prevent him from confirming my name and set my lynch on stone for today

But if someone try to make me his killer at this point i'm not gonna even bother replay to him.

Also Hos, Mantel i'm 90% sure he is the arsonist at this point for the reasons i stated yesterday, he really thought i was mafia.

Its like Wonk and Radish situation all over again where scum thought he just got a hold of anothe scum.

Also Vote: Final Fan

Like i said after the wonk vs radish thingy.  Linkz is mafia then FF is mafia....and hopefully the last.

Well, you do have a pretty impressive track record of spoting a mafia...

Final-Fan said:
All right, before I even bother reading the flavor let me clear something up: Insomniac was not killed by the bus driver redirecting anything. I know this because I used my one and only vig kill on insomniac. So you can just throw that particular conspiracy theory out the window.

Guess am wrong about this, no way your fake claiming a vig >_>

Unvote

Vote: Manty

He is our arsonist (or maybe cultiest....but probably the arsonist)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:
I am absolutely surprised at this. Why did Ninpie die, and how did Linkz die of ignition? I thought insomniac was the one who would have died,?

They dead for sure? I know it states there's bloody cloaks everywhere - but who was cult?

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

They dead for sure? I know it states there's bloody cloaks everywhere - but who was cult?

Seems like stefl and Ninpie were cults.

NinPie was cultist?!