By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'd like to know why the following people DIDN'T vote for Smeags:
Trucks
NinPie
Linkz
Stefl
Mantle

Smeags is/was one of the best candidates we've had to be scum, and still you wouldn't vote?! And don't come and say that "he would get lynched with or without my vote", because it took about 12 hours to get that scum lynched! I'm not buying the arguement that he would get lynched sooner or later; why wouldm't you help the town in this matter!?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Trucks
NinPie
Linkz
Stefl
Mantle

Smeags is/was one of the best candidates we've had to be scum, and still you wouldn't vote?! And don't come and say that "he would get lynched with or without my vote", because it took about 12 hours to get that scum lynched! I'm not buying the arguement that he would get lynched sooner or later; why wouldm't you help the town in this matter!?

Did you even read the entire thread? I wanted to question Nen, and I think Linkz wanted to as well.

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
Trucks
NinPie
Linkz
Stefl
Mantle

Did you even read the entire thread? I wanted to question Nen, and I think Linkz wanted to as well.

Oh I've read it - and I know ppl waited for FF and NinPie to show up - but not even after their show ups did any one go in with the final vote... I think you and Nen have had a very interesting exchange of words (sad part is I thought you both were towns, but I'm probably wrong about one of you...), but everybody else?! what excuse do they have? I thought smegs lynch was a sure thing, but nooooo

DanneSandin said:
Trucks
NinPie
Linkz
Stefl
Mantle

There was no rush to get to the end of the day. We had one guaranteed scum in our hands if we rushed things we'd have less information available to us for the coming days. As example, at the start of this day I had a townie vibe from nen-suer but it's all but gone now, this wouldn't have happened if we rushed Smeags's lynch.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
Trucks
NinPie
Linkz
Stefl
Mantle

There was no rush to get to the end of the day. We had one guaranteed scum in our hands if we rushed things we'd have less information available to us for the coming days. As example, at the start of this day I had a townie vibe from nen-suer but it's all but gone now, this wouldn't have happened if we rushed Smeags's lynch.

ok

Around the Network

The loud whistling and cat calls accompanied the dropped jaws and popping eyes. heads turned simultaneously. Smeags voluntarily walked towards the gallows. What a provocative beauty, naturally wearing an outfit that is not easily pulled off in public without being accused of being a prostitute that is. "Do we really have to lynch her?"  the town cried, "It's a damn shame. I mean LOOK AT HER!" "Fools!" Mr. Kitten countered, "Isn't it quite obvious she's a bad person and most likely one of the people who are involved with the murders?!" "pfft" replied Knuckles, "I'd totally give my life to tap that right there!"

Breaking her silence, "awwhh, I had fun playing with you. You people are definitely my type. Not a boring bone in any of you. So many free spirits,. But I only got to sleep with two of you *:(*-one of you twice *;D*." Rufus looked at Smeags, "Ok, we definitely need to reconsider hanging this woman. We can,um, definitely get to know her better, er, learn more from her." The townspeople agreed collectively.

"Sorry boys *;o*, but now that I've brought too much attention to myself, I have to go back home to my father. He's going to be really angry with me *D:*. I must go now, my people need me. I'll play along with the hanging though *xD*."

"No! Smeags, please stay we just got to know you" the town complained while stalling the hanging. Growing impatient Smeags glanced at her wrist watch and decided to do the lynching herself before vanishing from sight.

Rufus suffered multiple manly slaps to the face from Erica for his suggestion earlier.

Smeags was Lynched

Night 4 Start

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

and to answer you question very bitter. We had this and now the team is down 2 good roles for tonight.

Lol at rol's list of.ninpie's roles

At the wee hours of morning a fiendish beast appeared before the scene of Smeags lynch, "Have you seen my daughter, Catherine?" He asked  Mr. Kitten... who always seemed to be at the right place at the right time, "I am Nergal, Plenipotentiary of the Netherworld, father of a brat daughter. Just tell her to come home and stop screwing around..."

"oooh! What kind of Pokemon are you?!" Ninpie shouted at Nergal, poking him with a stick, "hey stop that, it tickles!" The beast reacted to where Ninpie responded " I wonder if you can fit in my pokeball". Nergal gave Ninpie a confused look and puffed back to wherever it was he came from. "And what do you think you're doing Ninpie?" Mr. Kitten asked, "Oh look! a talking Meowth!!

Meanwhile, haderpa derp Stefl thought it would be a good idea to post his role PM on livestream and inform Kratos about it via PM... "akh... that fucking derp stefl, I'm reluctant to do this" hatmoza said breaking the fourth wall. " I WILL HEAR NONE OF THIS" Kratos screamed as he came falling from the sky. "Sore wa taihen desu ne" responded the fearless Stefl, "Zettaini Fukanu desu koroshite!"... the titans clashed.

Ninpie saw the battle between the two great warriors and decided to jump in with his stick... the caped cultists who spent their time trolling the townspeople all decided to jump in the battle as well. And for good measure, Rufus tossed a few puppies in the mix just in case.

It was an epic battle that lasted a couple minutes. In the end, bloody capes and puppy limbs were scattered all over the town. In the center the corpses of the God of War and the Dragon of Dojima were found mutilated. There was one odd kill  in the aftermath... Ninpie was found with a handful of pokeballs shoved down his throat.

Mr. Kitten saw the lifeless Ninpie... walked up to him... and kicked him in the mouth. Everyone in the Dead Thread Cheered.

Smeags was Catherine

Smeags was Mafia Whore

haderpa derp Stefl was Modkilled

haderpa derp Stefl was Kazuma Kiryu

haderpa derp Stefl was Town Body Guard

Ninpie was Murdered

Ninpie was Pro. Oak

Ninpie was Flavor Cop

Day 5 Start

Enjoying his morning OJ, Mr. Kitten turned on the t.v. for his morning news, "The insane bus driver was seen running over random pedestrians before a strange flame irrupted inside the bus. Actually the driver continued to drive afterwards. Eyewitnesses report that they heard Linkz screaming at the people he'd run over, "why so serious?"

Linkz was Ignited

Linkz was The Joker

Linkz was Mafia Bus Driver

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hahaha, man am loving this am 4 for 4 so far
no wonder Linkz hated my me after pointing the mafia pretty much on day 1

So Manty how do you feel about me now.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

All right, before I even bother reading the flavor let me clear something up: Insomniac was not killed by the bus driver redirecting anything. I know this because I used my one and only vig kill on insomniac. So you can just throw that particular conspiracy theory out the window.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!