By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Stefl: Don't listen to nen's recommendations, do what you want.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
Bah, looks like seeing what you want to see Manty, am going home now.
Read what i said one more time and try thinking of the scenario your trying to tell here.
I think were are done.

While this is very intertaining to watch your case against Mantle doesn't make any sense unless you don't believe Mario told the truth.

- Smeags is scum

- Mario said there was only one scum on Day One's No Lynch

- Mantle was on Day One's No Lynch and therefore cannot be scum

Depends how powerful the godfather is if there is one.  I believe it was discussed before, but we cannot come to this conclusion, because the godfather may not count on mario's role.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Yep, it's twilight .

I'm not even going to attempt writing flavor until I'm fully awake.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Baalzamon said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
Bah, looks like seeing what you want to see Manty, am going home now.
Read what i said one more time and try thinking of the scenario your trying to tell here.
I think were are done.

While this is very intertaining to watch your case against Mantle doesn't make any sense unless you don't believe Mario told the truth.

- Smeags is scum

- Mario said there was only one scum on Day One's No Lynch

- Mantle was on Day One's No Lynch and therefore cannot be scum

Depends how powerful the godfather is if there is one.  I believe it was discussed before, but we cannot come to this conclusion, because the godfather may not count on mario's role.

How stupid would Mantle have to be to claim Miller when he's a Godfather!?!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:

How stupid would Mantle have to be to claim Miller when he's a Godfather!?!

Haha lol. Funny.

Around the Network

Since the day is coming to an end, I might as well add :

Nen has killed Insomniac.

Nen was given protection from roleblocking by wonk. Wonk redirected everything that affects Nen into Insomniac.

Nen wanted to kill trucks but due to Linkz's bus driving he ended up killing Insomniac. He would have killed himself had it not been for Wonk's redirection.

nen-suer said:
Smeags said:

Well boys, it was fun playing around, but my time's up.

You all behave now. *giggle*

Oh, and Rufus, tell Mr. Kitten I'll be over as soon as these boys have their fun with their pitchforks and nooses. Tell him to bring out his finest wine.

Can't wait Mr. Kitten!

xoxo

Your funny Smeags, i really hope you play again....just be more active in the future.

Playing as scum on your first round must have been hard.

Now go and die you filthy scum!

Thanks Nen. ^_^ Yeah.... You guys are an interesting bunch alright. This was definitely my "test the waters" round, and while many folks like to play the more serious role, I did have some fun! I'll be sure to be back and bring my shenanigans to more rounds of mafia. Because every town needs its village idiot.

Now Hurry and sober up Mister Kitten. I can't wait for all the fun that's going to happen tonight. *giggle*

mantlepiecek said:

Nen was given protection from roleblocking by wonk. Wonk redirected everything that affects Nen into Insomniac.

Nen wanted to kill trucks but due to Linkz's bus driving he ended up killing Insomniac. He would have killed himself had it not been for Wonk's redirection.

What is your source for this information? Flavor analysis or personal information?

Signature goes here!

What the hell guys? Smeags had to hammer himself?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

What is your source for this information? Flavor analysis or personal information?

It's flavor analysis.

I believe Linkz. Linkz was the one who gave me this hint.

There are a lot of factors against Nen for eg he has The Boss character whereas Mario has Raiden.

He straight away role-claimed when wonk asked for just his name.

He also knows that wonk thought radish was scum.

I thought about it. The only way insomniac could be bus driven and killed was if there was a bus driver. Linkz claimed that before he understood the flavor, so I believe him.

Nen has also attacked Linkz a lot. If you go back a bit you will see he says the vigilante probably killed insomniac, another suspicious post. It's impossible a vigilante would waste a precious shot on insomniac.

Nen then counted Linkz as town the moment you said you cleared him, whereas LInkz was clever enough to think about redirection/bus driving. It shows Nen already knew where the redirection happened.

Wonk definitely redirected someone to Insomniac. Otherwise he wouldn't be in the flavor with regards to pac-man.