By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

*facefist*

Like i said radish targeting Wonk and him telling us that he did CANT BE PLANNED BY THE MAFIA..............ON THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make no sense.

Why the hell has it to be planned by the mafia?

Didnt Radish say he blocked (JB) Wonk and then wonk said no i used my powers last night?

Isnt this how Radish lynch train started selling tickets  ?

I am impressed that you choose to believe Wonk, a mafia.You realize that he could be lying?

Well, you would have realized that if you were town.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
Forgot the most importat part.

"If he dies i die too", thats why i dont want to say his name. 

That's ok. I am not planning to kill him, I am just planning to lynch you.

So tell me his name.

Wait what? Who are you planning to Kill then!

lol, is this another slip-up Manty!! Who did you kill before!!!

Kill and lynch are one and the same for me. They are inter-changeable words in mafia as long as both happen during the day through voting.

I did kill smeags kind of. It doesn't matter I didn't vote for him, as long as he got killed.

Now I am trying to do the same for you. It wouldn't matter if I didn't vote for you.

Anyways, who is the guy?

Sure....

As for the guy no need for me to say becouse its meangless. What will happen if i say his name ?

He cant confirm i'm telling the truth. So the only thing that will happen is that he gets killed and we both die.

I mean why are you asking for his name, it will do nothing for your reasoning...... hell it could be you!

Best thing you can ask for is for Pie to confirm my name, but looks like that will destroy you chances of lynching me tomorow.

want me dead you better come and get me tonight suger

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Sure....

As for the guy no need for me to say becouse its meangless. What will happen if i say his name ?

He cant confirm i'm telling the truth. So the only thing that will happen is that he gets killed and we both die.

I mean why are you asking for his name, it will do nothing for your reasoning...... hell it could be you!

Best thing you can ask for is for Pie to confirm my name, but looks like that will destroy you chances of lynching me tomorow.

want me dead you better come and get me tonight suger

It's meaningless because there is no such guy.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
Didnt Radish say he blocked (JB) Wonk and then wonk said no i used my powers last night?

I am impressed that you choose to believe Wonk, a mafia.You realize that he could be lying?

Why would wonk lie ?! He will die if radish flips town do  you even relize this.

You think wonk is stupid? Do you think he Just went on a sucide mission to get Radishead lynched!...Radish!

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

Why would wonk lie ?! He will die if radish flips town do  you even relize this.

You think wonk is stupid? Do you think he Just went on a sucide mission to get Radishead lynched!...Radish!

And die he did.

Are you trying to argue why wonk would lie? REALLY?

Around the Network

Bah, looks like seeing what you want to see Manty, am going home now.
Read what i said one more time and try thinking of the scenario your trying to tell here.
I think were are done.

nen-suer said:

The Radish lynch train started with my push for his lynch due to information available to me that turned out to not be conclusive.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

This is my theory guys, if I die tonight remember this :

Nen : Mafia Doctor

NinPie : Mafia Flavor Cop

And Smeags is the only other mafia remaining. Who will die now.

There is another third party guy : Stefl. He is the arsonist.

Everybody else is either town, or are members of cult.

I'll have you know my typing skills increase 100% while intoxicated.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:
Bah, looks like seeing what you want to see Manty, am going home now.
Read what i said one more time and try thinking of the scenario your trying to tell here.
I think were are done.

While this is very intertaining to watch your case against Mantle doesn't make any sense unless you don't believe Mario told the truth.

- Smeags is scum

- Mario said there was only one scum on Day One's No Lynch

- Mantle was on Day One's No Lynch and therefore cannot be scum

Signature goes here!