By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
I already know you are mafia Nen. Your cover is blown.

You and wonk are in the same mafia team.

How does that work ? I'm the one who wanted Moreno dead day 1 and wonk dead yesterday.

I'm the one who wanted Moreno to be mod killed and defended radish!

If its becouse you think i fake claimed why do you think i'm mafia and not the arsonist  (cultiest) ?

Did you just slip up Manty ? Are you the arsonist ?

Iook like my hinted info doesnt concern you. I role claimed eariler and the one sided love is a joke on that role

(coze the other dont know about me or affected if i die).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
I already know you are mafia Nen. Your cover is blown.

You and wonk are in the same mafia team.

How does that work ? I'm the one who wanted Moreno dead day 1 and wonk dead yesterday.

If its becouse you think i fake claimed why do you think i'm mafia and not the arsonist  (cultiest) ?

Iook like my hinted info doesnt concern you. I role claimed eariler and the one sided love is a joke on that role

There are very good reasons why I think you are MAFIA Nen. And not an arsonist.

But I will keep that to myself for sometime.

So let me guess, who is your significant other in this game? Nintendo Pie?

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

What are those reasons ? Is there a reason why you feel confident you will live until tomorow to reveal them ?

Why do you wanna know that ? To get 2 for the price of one?

HoS: Manty

Also i'm not liking your unvote of Smeags after you were the one pushing for his lynch

You know manty claiming a miller usally doesnt go well to most people, but i was inclined to belive it becouse of the nature of the game,

the name claim and the fact you seemed doing good scum hunting.

But looking you tried to hinder my accusations to Wonk and later came in defend of Radish saying pretty much the same things i said.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

What are those reasons ? Is there a reason why you feel confident you will live until tomorow to reveal them ?

Why do you wanna know that ? To get 2 for the price of one?

HoS: Manty

Also i'm not liking your unvote of Smeags after you were the one pushing for his lynch

You know manty claiming a miller usally doesnt go well to most people, but i was inclined to belive it becouse of the nature of the game, the name claim

and the fact you seemed doing good scum hunting. But looking you tried to hinder my accusations to Wonk and later came in defend of Radish saying

pretty much the same things and the same points.

Yep. I feel confident that I will live till tomorrow. And if I don't, there is technically the fact that you claimed The Boss when there was also Raiden. Others will jump on it as well.

So why did you fakeclaim then, Nen?

Oh and a very predictable move there. You don't like my unvote of smeags, yet I was the one who presented the ultimate proof as well, just seconds before. You think a SINGLE UNVOTE will result in smeags escape? LOL

Who started the interrogation yesterday? Me.

Who continued it today? Me.

Who started the lynchtrain? Me.

Who actually defended Radish? Me. You just said, "I beieve Radish is innocent". That is it. I was the one who went to lengths to try and convince people.

So tell me, Nen. Have you used your abilities?

mantlepiecek said:
Yep. I feel confident that I will live till tomorrow. And if I don't, there is technically the fact that you claimed The Boss when there was also Raiden. Others will jump on it as well.

Oh and a very predictable move there. You don't like my unvote of smeags, yet I was the one who presented the ultimate proof as well, just seconds before. You think a SINGLE UNVOTE will result in smeags escape? LOL

Who actually defended Radish? Me. You just said, "I beieve Radish is innocent". That is it. I was the one who went to lengths to try and convince people.

Your unvote of Smeags makes it look you dont want to be on the list of voters to escape mario's ability.

That how it looks specially since you indeed made biggest push for his lynch like you said.

And go back and read Manty i went on and on about radish ability and the fact we may not have a normal doc and prof probably blocking him

becouse he hinted his role to proof......etc. Everything you i said i said before you did and you didnt voice your opnion until Radish death was

almost set and my case aginst Wonk was shatered.

As for my ability i only have 1 shot and no i didnt use it

As for the name claim i have a good explenation for it that will convice anyone i'm telling the truth if i really needed to.

If you check the sign-up thread you will see big clue there btw...

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

Your unvote of Smeags makes it look you dont want to be on the list of voters to escape mario's ability.

That how it looks specially since you indeed made biggest push for his lynch like you said.

And go back and read Manty i went on and on about radish ability and the fact we may not have a normal doc and prof probably blocking him

becouse he hinted his role to proof......etc. Everything you i said i said before you did and you didnt voice your opnion until Radish death was

almost set and my case aginst Wonk was shatered.

As for my ability i only have 1 shot and no i didnt use it

As for the name claim i have a good explenation for it that will convice anyone i'm telling the truth if i really needed to.

If you check the sign-up thread you will see big clue there btw...

Are you alright? Mario has used all his abilities. Also according to his own observations I am cleared, since Smeags is scum, and among the first five who voted No Lynch I was there along with smeags.

That means I am town, Nen. Both according to Mario and myself.

Now that that BS is cleared,

vote : Nen

You didn't defend Radish. You didn't put across enough points, you were only talking about Radish's hints towards prof. Whereas I went into a greater detail about everything.

And that's beside the point really. Tell us who your sibling is.

nen-suer said:

Don't dance around wonk. you claimed FBI meaning you are pretty much dead by tomorow unless the arsonist is lynched today.

If you were really an FBI agent you would want to keep that a secret until the SK(s) are dead coze you will die the next time they

use there night action.

Also by having an FBI in the game means that the cop wont get a guilty scan off the Sk and Trucks said he has 2 shots only and it

would be really stupid not get a guilty scan of the SK.

I'm sorry wonk but every time i re-think this i come to the same conclusion..you are scum.

And i'm The Boss (Guardian Angel), and you dont need to know if i used my ability or not.

Tell me, why did you role-claim if you hadn't used your ability yet?

I will tell you why, nen. It's because this was a setup between you and wonk for a fake claim process. Both you and wonk fake claimed. And now that Wonk got caught, you got caught as well.

mantlepiecek said:

You didn't defend Radish. You didn't put across enough points, you were only talking about Radish's hints towards prof. Whereas I went into a greater detail about everything.

Your lying at this point. You said the exact same points i said first

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4585314

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4586915

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4589963

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4588556 (this is for you tying to link me to FF)

And focused to bulid a case on Wonk becouse it was the better option, you on the other hand helped descrdit my case aginst Wonk then used what

i said eariler to try and defend Radish which was meangless unless the town has the better lynch option over him.

and i dont have a sibling, never claimed i have a sibling.

I thought you were going to ask me how i can prove i'm teilling the truth about my name claim, but you seem too focused on the player i must care

for.

You just jumped at my top lynch option for tomorow becouse i wont be distracted from lynching Smeags to day.

He's not on your team that is clear, so it will be intersting to see which side he was on.

Btw: Pie can confirm my name, so if your too sure about Smeags lets wait and see what Pie will reveal tomorow

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

Don't dance around wonk. you claimed FBI meaning you are pretty much dead by tomorow unless the arsonist is lynched today.

If you were really an FBI agent you would want to keep that a secret until the SK(s) are dead coze you will die the next time they

use there night action.

Also by having an FBI in the game means that the cop wont get a guilty scan off the Sk and Trucks said he has 2 shots only and it

would be really stupid not get a guilty scan of the SK.

I'm sorry wonk but every time i re-think this i come to the same conclusion..you are scum.

And i'm The Boss (Guardian Angel), and you dont need to know if i used my ability or not.

Tell me, why did you role-claim if you hadn't used your ability yet?

I will tell you why, nen. It's because this was a setup between you and wonk for a fake claim process. Both you and wonk fake claimed. And now that Wonk got caught, you got caught as well.

I really need you to think that scenario again in your head then tell me how it make sense?!

So Wonk role claimed FBI to get Radish lynched becouse he knew Radish was going to block him and fail on the night!

Then i will try to make him look bad and poke at his claim and then role claim "The Boss" to look awsome.

After Radish is lynched and flips town he then becomes really scumy to people then i say "see i told you wonk must be scum"

then we lynch him and i get appointed Governer and rule you all bitches?

Thats a really nice scenario, but i dont think i can get people to die for my sake (trust me i tried before)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

Your lying at this point. You said the exact same points i said first

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4585314

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4586915

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4589963

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4588556 (this is for you tying to link me to FF)

And focused to bulid a case on Wonk becouse it was the better option, you on the other hand helped descrdit my case aginst Wonk then used what

i said eariler to try and defend Radish which was meangless unless the town has the better lynch option over him.

and i dont have a sibling, never claimed i have a sibling.

I thought you were going to ask me how i can prove i'm teilling the truth about my name claim, but you seem too focused on the player i must care

for.

You just jumped at my top lynch option for tomorow becouse i wont be distracted from lynching Smeags to day.

He's not on your team that is clear, so it will be intersting to see which side he was on.

Btw: Pie can confirm my name, so if your too sure about Smeags lets wait and see what Pie will reveal tomorow

All of those point to the same thing, nen.

You know what I find funny? I find it funny that you know exactly what you have said before and you knew where you said it.

Even then, it's no match for what I said. I have no need to go find what I said.

Lets talk about this, shall we?

nen-suer said:

haha, i'm THE Boss and i didnt notice.

Danne is right about me having a one sided love, but its not Mario.

There is more to this story like i hinted to prof when i couldnt releate to his "Men = bad/good and woman = all good" theory,

but i wont say it unless i really need to.

What does this say? That you do have another person on your side.

Oh and, please, do "explain" your role just like Wonk explained his FBI role.