By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did he not prove Smeags wrong though?

He set up a (rather simple) trap, and Smeags admitted to lying. Unless I am completely misinterpreting something here.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Did he not prove Smeags wrong though?

He set up a (rather simple) trap, and Smeags admitted to lying. Unless I am completely misinterpreting something here.

Even then I knew I was done. Mantle was just kicking a dead horse at that point.

Smeags has blatantly claimed scum at this point. For him to NOT be mafia's Roleblocker he'd have to be taking the fall for someone else, or NinPie is mafia too. And in the latter case it wouldn't make you(Baalz) look that great.

^^ You can get pretty damned drunk and not make any spelling errors

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Linkzmax said:

How did you do that? Instead of you having no result because you were blocked, you have no result because you didn't try. It's not like you proved Smeags to not be a roleblocker because you showed up with a scan despite his claim.

He kind of gave it up.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I tried to switch them, but I must have been blocked.(Or Wonk was involved somehow) Rol came off as town and I thought moreno was scum day one,(and I wasn't alone) so what better way to protect Rol then to swap him with someone who isn't likely to be a mafia kill? It would have also saved Stefl, who I leaned town at the time, in case he also tried to save Rol.

When Rol turned up dead, I thought for sure moreno couldn't be mafia because it would have meant mafia tried to shoot him.

For some reason I feel like this is a setup/lie. You tried to kill Rol. Or, that's what I'm feeling right now.

Gave what up?

Linkzmax said:
Gave what up?

Did you not read the convo? He said something along the lines of "I guess I have no more tricks! *giggle*" That's him giving it up/claiming defeat.

Ah so you ascribe to the inno-scanning SK/godfather/wonk redirected actions off of me theory? I mean if you want to double confirm me with a scan tonight that'd be cool, because with Wonk dead you'd be able to give a stronger confirmation than Trucks. Then if I'm not killed by mafia or the arsonist we'd only have to worry about the cult recruiting me.

He gave it up a long time ago. That's not him admitting to not being the Roleblocker. Again the only way he can claim it is if he is it, he's taking the fall for the actual RB, or he KNOWS you didn't act last night because you are also mafia.