By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
::scratches head:: NinPie, didn't you already say you didn't scan anyone last night? How could you be blocked from doing nothing?

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Aw! That's too bad. Looks like I'm all out of tricks. *giggle*

You are not a RoleBlocker, eh?

TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
Raiden is also from Mortal Kombat.

Mario specifically said he was Raiden from Metal Gear Solid though.

Did Nen also say he was from MGS?

NintendoPie said:
Smeags said:

Aw! That's too bad. Looks like I'm all out of tricks. *giggle*

You are not a RoleBlocker, eh?

I guess there's only one way to find out...

Smeags said:

I guess there's only one way to find out...

I'm sorry but... Scum and Town aren't meant to be together... we'll have to stop visiting each other.

Around the Network

*Pouts*

I'm so bored. I wanna go home... you humans are so dull.

Linkzmax said:
Smeags said:

Hurry up and vote for me. Let's get this over with.

I'm a roleblock by the way. Blocked NintyPie last night.

Well that would take away the need to hear from NinPie... still no reason to lynch you before discussing everything though.

I guess I proved that wrong.

Linkzmax said:

I answered this with my claim.

Swapped(or thought I did) Rol and moreno night 1. Rol dying made me think moreno was actually targeted, so I thought he couldn't be mafia at least. moreno flipping mafia meant I had to have been roleblocked that first night. Even with Wonk's flip now that still seems to be the case, but maybe they redirected actions off moreno(who was begging for a scan) to someone else, possibly Rol even. I would laugh if they got that lucky.

So, you switched Moreno and Rol but you were wrong? You meant to keep Rol safe, correct?

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:
Smeags said:

Hurry up and vote for me. Let's get this over with.

I'm a roleblock by the way. Blocked NintyPie last night.

Well that would take away the need to hear from NinPie... still no reason to lynch you before discussing everything though.

I guess I proved that wrong.

How did you do that? Instead of you having no result because you were blocked, you have no result because you didn't try. It's not like you proved Smeags to not be a roleblocker because you showed up with a scan despite his claim.

NintendoPie said:
Linkzmax said:

I answered this with my claim.

Swapped(or thought I did) Rol and moreno night 1. Rol dying made me think moreno was actually targeted, so I thought he couldn't be mafia at least. moreno flipping mafia meant I had to have been roleblocked that first night. Even with Wonk's flip now that still seems to be the case, but maybe they redirected actions off moreno(who was begging for a scan) to someone else, possibly Rol even. I would laugh if they got that lucky.

So, you switched Moreno and Rol but you were wrong? You meant to keep Rol safe, correct?

I tried to switch them, but I must have been blocked.(Or Wonk was involved somehow) Rol came off as town and I thought moreno was scum day one,(and I wasn't alone) so what better way to protect Rol then to swap him with someone who isn't likely to be a mafia kill? It would have also saved Stefl, who I leaned town at the time, in case he also tried to save Rol.

When Rol turned up dead, I thought for sure moreno couldn't be mafia because it would have meant mafia tried to shoot him.